gunmens

Werewolves - Feedback

I just wanted to thank everyone that played werewolves with me and astrolox over the weekend. It was great to see new faces and to be able to push some new roles and versions.

I just wanted to thank astrolox again for running alot of the games and being such an awesome mod

I hope that you all enjoyed the games.

I would love, as always, to get your feedback from this event. We did try a few more advanced games this time and hope to be able to carry this on over the next event.

• Like 2

I didn't get to play as much Werewolves as I would have liked but I definitely think the ones I did play were good fun. It was really good to see some of the new cards in action which is what I really wanted. It seemed like although there were newbies, as there always is, everything just sorta flowed quicker. This LAN was defo some of the better Werewolves I've played.

I kept hearing about Werewolves and Vampire which I tink happened, that would be very cool, just be interesting to see it play out. Also I heard there was going to be a piper game at some point, don't know if that happened but I like to play with the piper again at some point. Maybe even a game of Village next LAN. I wanna burn down someone's house! Muhahahaha!!!

Also maybe when the board game room is loud we could play on the balcony again?? 

I didn't get to play as much Werewolves as I would have liked but I definitely think the ones I did play were good fun. It was really good to see some of the new cards in action which is what I really wanted. It seemed like although there were newbies, as there always is, everything just sorta flowed quicker. This LAN was defo some of the better Werewolves I've played.

I kept hearing about Werewolves and Vampire which I tink happened, that would be very cool, just be interesting to see it play out. Also I heard there was going to be a piper game at some point, don't know if that happened but I like to play with the piper again at some point. Maybe even a game of Village next LAN. I wanna burn down someone's house! Muhahahaha!!!

Also maybe when the board game room is loud we could play on the balcony again?? 

As the werewolves vampire mod i do works i wanna add in a new role from mafia of masons.

It works similar to piper in recruiting people but should the person recruited be wolf/vampire the mason recruiter would die in shock...

its something i am growing towards and will be again something that would need to be tested over time.

• Like 2

That actually sounds pretty good. I've decided, next LAN more werewolves and less Jager...maybe

• Like 1

That actually sounds pretty good. I've decided, next LAN more werewolves and less Jager...maybe

nooooooooo

more both

every time someone talks over someone jagerbomb?

Dont forget guys there is also the forum game version to start soon sign up while you can

• Like 2

Guest CAS

First time playing Werewolves EVER and I can honestly that it was awesome. Both of you guys were willing to us newbies and explain the roles which is always great.

What made this game even better was when I brought in the new meta of reading the manual to win a game, which was awesome.

Cannot wait to play again next time!

First time playing Werewolves EVER and I can honestly that it was awesome. Both of you guys were willing to us newbies and explain the roles which is always great.

What made this game even better was when I brought in the new meta of reading the manual to win a game, which was awesome.

Cannot wait to play again next time!

DISLIKE

DISLIKE MASSIVELY... :'(

Guest CAS

Haha that was you? I have to say that was an amazing move! GG man!

Yeah that was me! It was awesome though!

Sorry gunmens!

any one wanting practice and to enjoy it more at lan would find the forum one god for learning(you can ask questions without giving away what your roll is) :) :)

Guest CAS

Oh I need practice as I have only played 4 times and 3 times were werewolves so yeah need to play a different role. Also need to work in my defences as saying "netfilix & chill" doesn't seem to keep me alive. :(

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter