Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

gunmens

Werewolf Game 3

Roles in play

Cupid -Chooses any 2 people (can be himself) to become lovers.

Lovers - Unknown - The lovers are in love they cant vote to take each other out. the lovers new role is to end the game together last ones alive. When 1 lover dies the next lover dies with him."

Hunter  - When killed will take out another person of his own choice

Seer -  Sees any one persons card each night

Witch - Has 2 one time use potions, 1 to kill 1 someone and 1 to save someone usable only at night

Theif Unknown - 2 extra cards are added to the deck theif gets to choose from last two cards

Werewolf

Town

Players Alive - 10 Players

eM - confirmed

Dex - confirmed

Gitsie - confirmed

Dav_Ral - confirmed

Tardcommander - confirmed

Mrated - confirmed

Faelostiel - confirmed

Kameo

Chugglebunny - confirmed

left-One - confirmed

Please confirm you have received your role below. game will start one all players have confirmed

Edited by gunmens

Faelostiel

Kameo

Gitsie

last ones to confirm... let me know if your not able to post

Edited by gunmens

Im going to start the game now hopefully everything should be sorted by day 1

As night desends over the town you hear howels around. You have heard on the news about a neighboor town being cleared thanks to werewolves. maybe some of your own were infected it could it just be a dog.

You assume its just a dog and try to rest.

It is night time.

All night roles have until Saturday 6pm to get night actions into me.

Players Alive - 10 Players

eM

Dex

Gitsie

Dav_Ral

Tardcommander

Mrated

Faelostiel

Kameo

Chugglebunny

left-One

Okay I'm gonna start the game Kameo if your not able to post let me know via PM i will look into it further.

You enter the town after a restless night sleep. Weary eyed you walk into town. You see some grafitti on the town hall.

As you approach it you find scratch marks and blood... You realise this wasn't graffiti but an attack. You spot hair all around the town. its like dogs hair put alot longer.

You notice a body chewed up. You see the Body of Dav_Ral on the floor.

Dav_Ral Was Town

You know there is a problem and an emergency meeting is called to sort it.

Players Alive 9 - Votes to Lynch - 5

left-one

gitsie
MRated
Chugglebunny
Tardcommander
Dex
eM
Faelostiel
Kameo

I know I'm putting on an exabition but I don't want real life examples plastered all over town as no one will come

Well not too much to say on night one, but I would definitely not suggest we jump to a no lynch before we give people a chance to say anything they might want to. It just gives the wolves a free kill with us having no chance to catch one of them if we immediately no lynch.

I say we go for the defences thing again. We do it in RL games so I have no idea why we wouldn't in a forum game. I will happily nominate someone if no-one else wants to. I just feel like I've instigated hate in the last two games so am giving someone else a chance :P

• Like 2

So why should we not lynch you TardCommander

I don't think Left-one is town.

Edited by Kameo
  • Like 1

I am just a plain ol' villager again which is why I am happy to get the ball rolling. I would say don't lynch me over another villager because I am quite an active forum player so I tend to get information out which helps spot wolves. That and I am not at risk of being mod killed for not talking as I have no life :P

Why do you think Left-one isn't town?

Can I ask for your defence too?

That's a quicker 3 nominations that I thought! lol. Also for future reference it's a thread rule that you can't edit posts :)

I think Left-one isn't town as we were called in for meeting (making it busy) and he described the town as quiet.

You don't describe the town as quiet when you are meant to be in a meeting unless you come in to town after the meeting has started.

having a corpse in the middle of the town stops me from attracting visitors to my museum , I want my show to be in the building not outside it.

You say you are town - I need more evidence than that

I'm happy with Tard's defense for now. I would be interested in hearing left-one's defense and also your defense Kameo.

It should be pretty obvious I'm town so eM what's your defence.

If you are backing up Tard that would suggest you want to deflect from you.

So we are giving our defence time for you to give yours eM

I play a small role within the town, providing a useful service to the towns people.

With it only being day 1 I wouldn't say anything was obvious at the moment. My logic for asking for your defense was the fact you seem to be deflecting on to other people. :)

• Like 1

If Tards wants to have someone lynched on the first day lets hear his suggestion

We have given our defence , we are still to hear from Left-one

We have also still to hear from everyone else.

So Tards who do you suggest ?

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter