Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

gunmens

Werewolf Game 3

Give me a moment while I check the mail.

Chugglebunny, I'd love to hear why you think a werewolf attack could be poison.

It also concerning that the lovers are definitely in the mix.  It means there's a 3rd team that's potentially got to be dealt with.

Pity I can't open this mail I'm delivering cause there's got to be love letters in there somewhere.

Anyway, having listened to yesterdays banter and not been able to decipher much from it I think I'm gonna have a pop at the only person who seems to have done nothing more than vote.  Especially as he was a bit more vocal during the last village.

VOTE MRATED

Hey Dex, no idea if it is meant to be a poison only from Gunmans wording. Is the sickness and tissues supposed to imply slow death rather than being attacked? Might just be the way I read it but as we don't have a defender I'd like to know if the witch has used potions.

I'm 99% sure Dex is town :)

VOTE MRATED

you notice blood on the bed. its fairly recent this attack must have taken place not long ago.

I know what ya mean Chugs but it goes on to say it's an attack so I'm guessing no Witch involvement there.

What makes you think Dex is town?

Hay guys I have had a message from gitsie she hasn't been well so hasn't been able to post. Wish a quick recovery so she can carry on playing. She is a live character still

I think this explains all the tissues.  It's just Gunmens weaving real life into the story of the game.

Ah that makes a lot more sense. Gunmans is just so good with the level of detail I try and make sure I'm getting any hints. Don't wanna miss anything :P I was probably reading too much into it!

She actually just had a bad back. I don't think those tissues are what you think they are for...  0_o

*from beyond the grave* it's all about the self love

MRated doesnt speak eygo, attack MRated... seems like a sound reason to vote for me (y)

Well I am just a simple villager morning the morning of gitsies death. What makes you think I had any involvement in the happenings? Other than me being quiet?

I will counter Vote Dex for blindly voting without any evidence!?

Just like you are doing now Mrated? Why vote for Dex?

There are simply not that many simple villagers in the town...and you are a wolf...

Well tbf he's not blindingly voting, he is voting for someone who he thinks blindly throws votes, I don't see that as unreasonable. We definitely don't have this many plain villagers though. Shit is getting real. At this rate It's getting to the stage where we're just going to just have to kill off plain villagers and hope we get something right!

Faelostiel you said you had spotted what Kameo was hinting about last day phase, care to share? Also maybe the Thief can shed some light? I know Dex said it's a blind pic but in games I've played it's not. Can Gunmens confirm?

I think it's also worth noting that not everyone has plainly claimed town but have implied it or just that they are a pro-village role.

• Like 1

Left one has claimed town, as Tard and MRated have claimed plain villager. eM is a small pro town role apparently and I trust Dex as far as he is against MRated which is good enough for me, but we have to remember the third team...

I'd like to hear from Faelostiel as the only other not to speak yet.

You aren't all plain villagers, but if a hunter, witch and seer are in the game, we need to make sure we keep the numbers in our favour to not lose this. Mrated is sill a wolf by the way :P

there is only witch and seer possibly in the game no hunter/defender or jailer hence my warning on day one

cupid being a definite now

looking above i now need to VOTE MRATED i am not covinced he is anything else but wolf now i will change vote if it can be shown other wise.

bottom line should read :-

looking above i now need to VOTE MRATED i am not covinced he is anything else but wolf.now i will change vote if it can be shown other wise.

• Like 1

Roles in play

Cupid -Chooses any 2 people (can be himself) to become lovers.
Lovers - Unknown - The lovers are in love they cant vote to take each other out. the lovers new role is to end the game together last ones alive. When 1 lover dies the next lover dies with him."
Hunter  - When killed will take out another person of his own choice
Seer -  Sees any one persons card each night
Witch - Has 2 one time use potions, 1 to kill 1 someone and 1 to save someone usable only at night
Theif Unknown - 2 extra cards are added to the deck theif gets to choose from last two cards
Werewolf
Town

The hunter is in play!

True, would be good to know if that's the case! I assumed because he tagged it along with defender and jailer than he just thought it wasn't in the game

Yes wold be nice to know for sure, but I wouldn't say necessary as we do only need one more vote to lynch a wolf...so for now the numbers work.

Hi guys yeah I think it was something to do with the thief remark but then I studied the posts again and I'm not so sure about what he was rambling about. All I know is that even though we lost one of our own, it was difficult to be sure about his identity. I do apologize for the lack of communication, I assure you I am following the conversation, I'm just studying everything at a quiet distance before I make any moves or rash decisions.

I don't think there are too many rash decisions to make today. Mrated is a wolf...if someone else could just vote for him that would be great...

And if Dex and Left-one could take note of who doesn't that would be good too.

And if the witch is on the town side and not their own team that would be super-de-dooper!

my bad over the hunter was doing it from memory had been concentrating on defencive charecters at the time of posting

(im not hunter or theif for clarifiction)

• Like 2

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter