Tardcommander

Werewolves Game 4

Chugglebunny

Chigger

reech

Supermaz

I Would like to hear from these people before we making a decision not only to confirm they are in the game but to get posts from everyone.

We need this sort of information in order to make the best vote

if you want it can be a vote for you kameo or can you offer something better than a random vote??

anything else you want to say em?

This was not the response I expected when I asked about the fact you said that all you could give was a vote

Defence wise - one of the worst things you can do right now is kill me

It would be foolish if kameo was to out themselves as a power role this early, but I've heard that defence before.

Gitsie seems to be throwing herself on her sword, so I'm not sure if it's a sword or her sharp, sharp hidden claws...

I'm undecided at the moment.

It's always difficult to know who to vote for in the beginning. At this point in time I'm wavering between Left-one and gitsie, just cos they're throwing some accusations around, but again, I understand it's what you have to do to get started. 

As I've not played with the Jail Keeper before, I'm just curious... I guess the Jail Keeper can't protect themselves because then their own power doesn't work? And do we just do away with nominations and just vote for whoever?

For the sake of progression and cos I'm not sure when I'll come back on, I'll vote for Left-one. 

i am thinking i should have done a random vote with my first post instead of give everyone a chance to speak before voting.

i will say again i am a villager played 4 games basic villager 4 times so i dont have anything that i can hide if i die today tommorow kill gitsie for hunting me without cause.

I have to agree with chigger Left-one and gitsie both have given me sufficient reason to vote for them.

At the moment Left-one seems to be pretty intent on blood shed so ...

VOTE LEFT-ONE

If you were a Townie again I was expecting a different answer from what you gave when I asked you about the only thing you have is a vote .

At that point I had not accused you of anything and I hadn't voted for anyone , I was concerned about your response.

Gitsie gave the reason he voted for you - if you are going to vote for him just because he voted for you then I'd say

VOTE LEFT-ONE

kameo dont let your usual way of playing games determine what you do in this game it is counter productive.

(played too many games with him to be surprised by his move)

i do not believe kameo or gitsie are simple villagers there actions do support the claims they have made and kameo is reluctent to speak about himself even when dirrectly asked

if i am lynched i would ask what gitsie and kameo are really as

i will be reaveled as a simple villager

Who would you recommend at this point to be lynched ??

You and gitsie are really the only options that stick out.

personally i dont know i gave gitsie a chance to drop the vote before placing mine but gitsie was not intrested

i asked you and you have not gave me any ideas either kameo so i only know you will be killing a villager

Dude. I'm a woman

I'm trying best , sorry madam

Still she has given a valid reason for voting for you Left-one

It would be foolish if kameo was to out themselves as a power role this early, but I've heard that defence before.

Gitsie seems to be throwing herself on her sword, so I'm not sure if it's a sword or her sharp, sharp hidden claws...

I'm undecided at the moment.

I dont get how Gitsie has thrown herself on her sword? If i am missing something please elabarate but she has just echoed what i have said.

i am thinking i should have done a random vote with my first post instead of give everyone a chance to speak before voting.

i will say again i am a villager played 4 games basic villager 4 times so i dont have anything that i can hide if i die today tommorow kill gitsie for hunting me without cause.

Just because you have had a basic role in the bast doesn't mean you are deffo a basic card now.

I dont think your wolf atm. Just trying to get through you thoughts

Everyone seems to be rushing Left-One i dont think you should but the short day we have now at christmas makes it a challange as its not safe out at night.

tbh my vote is for Reech i dont think he has a special role im not sure if he is wolf or townie so its a say vote to me.

I dont think this vote will make a difference to the decision but wanted to give my two pence lol

say vote to me.

Safe Vote Sorry

if you want it can be a vote for you kameo or can you offer something better than a random vote??

anything else you want to say em?

You keep on declaring yourself as townie Left-one , if you can explain this response I will consider changing my vote

As I said you and gitsie are high on the list so I'm going to give you one last chance to make me change my vote.

I've not thrown myself on a sword as such, I've done what very few people like doing and making myself a target simply by speaking up. I'm a villager, I have no role and thus no incentive to stay in the game except to be with my fellow villagers when we slay the wolves and win. If left one is village then I'm sure I'll be lynched in the not so distant future, but as I'm not a power role I am sort of expendable this early in the game

Id be more interested to hear how the most Left-one can offer is a vote ?

Vote for which side ?

what was the point of this question and also you have said NOTHING about your self in three pages of posts i have stated several times now what i am

feel some of you have missed a few things mainly gitsie and kameo there is no jail keeper and no defender in the game the scape goat is potentially in this game so the town might be in a worse position than the start of the last game

The town still gathered round the corpse of Padkips begin to grow suspicious and start to accuse each other, somebody has to pay for trying to ruin Christmas! Bickering turns to arguing and soon the town has come to the conclusion that someone has to pay! Reckless with their rage the town like an angry mob decend upon Left-one. At the top of the high stage the town wraps tinsel around his neck and push him off. Left-ones neck snaps. The town waits with bated breath for a sign of a wolf... but it doesn't come.

Left_one was a villager

3 votes by: gitsie, chigger and Kameo

Players Alive - 8

gitsie (1 vote by: left_one)

eM

Chugglebunny

Kameo

Chigger

reech (1 vote by: Gunmens)

gunmens

Supermaz

*We are now in night phase*

Edited by Tardcommander

As the sun rises on a new day you begin to feel good about the day ahead. Measures were put in place last night to protect the town from the savages that attacked Padkips. You all gather back in the town hall to once again for the Xmas light switch on as it just didn't seem appropriate last night. Looking round you count up and everyone seems to be there, except Reech. a mild panic starts to rumble through the crowd and you decide to go and check on him at home.

There is no answer when you knock so the townies decide to break the door down and find that Reech is still in bed, but he looks to be fine. As you can't wake him you roll him over and vomit begins to pour from his mouth. Startled, you jump away and his body drops to the ground. His veins are bulging through his skin and his eyes are blood shot. His face is not that of a normal human, and fur has begun sprouting from his back. You got him, you killed the beast, but is that really it, is the town safe? With this victory and Padkips death avenged you return to the hall and switch the lights on. The celebrations are small before the accusations start to fly again... 

Reech was a Wolf

Players Alive - 7

gitsie

eM

Chugglebunny

Kameo

Chigger

gunmens

Supermaz

• Similar Content

• By Kameo
      It’s been sometime since we have had an online play of werewolves

Is anyone interested in starting up another game i will be looking for at least 5-7 pieces of meat to start the game

i will put up the rules if we get enough people to play
    • By left-one
      if there are enough players i will start a game of this on 5/8/16 anyone intrested please add name below i would ideally like at least 8 for a nice game will run with a little less.

for clarification lynching will be by voting during discution majority vote decides lynch
      be prompt during night phase as well please.

this is a list of possible cards pending numbers.
      The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
    • By left-one
      this is a sign-up list for the next game of werewolves if you would like to play please add name.

this will take place after gunmens has finished resistance on the forums in the new year
      https://forums.epiclan.co.uk/index.php?/topic/6393-resistance/

The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
  • Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter