Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Tardcommander

Werewolves Game 4

nice one witch,

i just want to poke a few people after yesterday.

Chigger. we only heard from you once yesterday why was this?

Supermaz i dont think we heard from you at all yesterday?

Chugglebunny same i dont think we heard from you either?

The only way we can sort out this mess is if we all work together.

I did say for some reason this thread won't work on my phone! So I can only really post when I'm at home on my PC. Sorry I will try and remember to contribute more *page bookmarked*

Good shot from the witch, I'm guessing maybe they were targeted and thought may as well spank the poison potion? Either way it was a good shout, but it also means we are super vulnerable now, with the Jailer dead and Witch rendered useless. So we should all speak up really.

Apologies, just reading through the thread and I guess I didn't mentioned my phone, I must've said it to Tardcommander when I saw her the other day! But that is the reason for my quietness :)

Apologies for the silence. Haven't played online before so just been trying to get a feel for things. 

agree with Gunmens that we need to work together. however there's still not much to go on other than the witch has most likely used both their potions, unless there's a defender in play, which i doubt as we had the jailer. so unless the witch was targeted last night, they know at least one other 100% villager. 

I am on the side of the village. before left-one died, he had a lot of suspicion about Kameo. whether misplaced or not, Kameo never did give us any indication as to what role they were. I'd like to hear a bit more from him. And there's still a huge doubt over Chugglebunny as we know nothing about her.

There was no defender listed in the initial lineup of roles (omg supermaz pay attention :P

I know chugglebunny is busy with the new dog, but we do need to hear from her otherwise she will get mod killed am I right?

In a game this small, I would be very interested to know if there was a Cupid in play (cos that can change eeverything... dun dun duuunn.)

Thanks for the updated about chugglebunny.  (*out of game AWWWWWWWW DOGGIE and back in game*)

so we got a response from two of the group. not alot of info to go on just yet.

*out of game*

Although now irrelevant, just out of curiosity, if the jailer were to protect a wolf, would the wolf then be unable to kill someone? I imagine how the jailer works is that he locks someone up and so is unable to use any of their powers/abilities on anyone. Just wondering if the same applied for a wolf...

I know chugglebunny is busy with the new dog, but we do need to hear from her otherwise she will get mod killed am I right?

This is correct. No talking for 2 day phases = a mod kill.

Also the doggy is super cute.

*out of game*

Although now irrelevant, just out of curiosity, if the jailer were to protect a wolf, would the wolf then be unable to kill someone? I imagine how the jailer works is that he locks someone up and so is unable to use any of their powers/abilities on anyone. Just wondering if the same applied for a wolf...

Whether I play it right or not I don't know but yes the same would apply to a wolf. However if there was more than one wolf then they could still kill in the night phase. 

I've not thrown myself on a sword as such, I've done what very few people like doing and making myself a target simply by speaking up. I'm a villager, I have no role and thus no incentive to stay in the game except to be with my fellow villagers when we slay the wolves and win. If left one is village then I'm sure I'll be lynched in the not so distant future, but as I'm not a power role I am sort of expendable this early in the game

we need as many as we can to win against the wolves so your not expendable at any point

After Reech tried to tag you as a werewolf im more inclined to give you more benefit of the doubt than I have been

Iam pretty certain gunmens isn't a wolf

I can confirm supermaz IS a villager

I not willing to go further with what I am but I do want to get these wolves

If Kameo is speaking the truth, I would guess Chuggle and/or Chigger are furry agents of doom.

I don't have that much to go on in regard to you eM

I would like to hear from chugglebunny as I don't like the prospect of losing someone to a mod-kill that is on the villagers side.

if we don't hear from chugglebunny before we decide to vote, as boring as it is, should we not just decide to vote her off if she's gonna be mod killed anyway? would rather lose just one possible villager than two...

I assume the wolves know who each other are...? sorry but as i've not done an online game before, i'm not sure. but if that's the case, then there's every chance kameo could be a wolf. i know he defended me but he could just be saying that to get me on his side?

however i do agree that we've not heard much from eM. you've given no indication so far who's side you're on.

Yep the wolves get together at night.

I'm a power role for the villagers side.

Sorry guys, I have been uber busy and kind of just forgot about this game until the first day was over.

I am a plain villager and I hope no one wastes a vote on me and since we have lost the jailer and witch, we need the numbers. I'm catching up on it all now, so will have some more input soon, but wanted to post so you all knew why.

I hope my quietness hasn't made anyone think i'm guilty, and I hope its more proof I am a plain villager as I had forgotten all about this with real life in the way a little, If I was a wolf or power card, I would have remembered to be more active.

Right so I've had a proper read back and I must say my suspicions were on Gitsie as Left one didn't trust her and was a villager and Kameo was my other doubt but since he seems to be implying a power role i'm happy to leave that for now, I am a plain villager and Kameo is confirming Supermaz apparently is also and Gitsie claims she is. I don't believe there are that many villagers so i'm going to VOTE GITSIE

I'm not 100% convinced however about Kameo and Supermaz as there can be other reasons do declare someone safe, especially with 3rd team possibility and I don't think Supermaz would really have needed to "get their head" around a game they have played a lot...

Does the witch want to confirm if it was themselves or someone else they saved at all? If it wasn't themselves, it would be useful to know someone was a target and then probably safe?

• Like 1

Yep the wolves get together at night.

I'm a power role for the villagers side.

"get together" ? Do they actually converse like we do or do they just vote? 

I agree I think it's useful for the witch to probably come out at this point. There is nothing to lose now that both potions have been used, and then we'll know at least one person we can all trust.

Wow alot of info starting to come out... Even winbar is watching lol...

im concerned with people saying they have a power card. Not because they could be lying just more opening to targets.

I would say if you have good information that we can use its worth calling you card if you have already said you have a power card.

It would be worse if we get people saying this giving us no info and then dying before we get chance to use it.

1 thing that would be handy to know would be if anyone was the theif and what roles were left over.

Been waiting on everyone saying their piece

I know that supermaz is a villager as I am the witch

I'd like to know what you are eM as their is only three possible you could be

THEIF

HUNTER

WOLF

Unless somebody hasn't been using there abilities there is no SEER

Ok, so in theory Kameo and supermaz should be safe (unless they are that third party... but I will trust them for now.)

I'm unsure as to why Kameo seems so sure that eM cannot be a plain villager? Am I missing something? It is also possible there is a seer that just hasn't seen anything useful, they may have seen dead people thus far, so it's still a possibility.

At the moment I have the following as possible wolves

Gitsie

eM

Chugglebunny

I'm still not 100% convinced on what you are gitsie

eM your in there as you seemed to divert onto chugs and chiggers - I hadn't excluded gitsie from being a wolf

Chugs your in there as a werewolf Miami voting happens during nighttime - this means you can skip the first day without too many worries

I would like to hear what eM is as it would help

I believe chugs has the least chance of being a wolf though.

Until I hear more from eM I will have to vote

GITSIE

eM I will be looking for you to inform us of what you are as I have you presently on the possibles list for being a wolf

If she is claiming a power role Kameo I'd be more inclined to leave it for now as we could have a hunter or cupid as well as the seer possibility. You are better off pointing at the plain villagers for now.

I am 100% definitely one so while I understand I am a target also, I'd like to reiterate that I missed the first day due to real life dog fostering not guilt and I'd rather not die when I think Gitsie or Chigger are guiltily than me, but then I have the luxury of knowing I'm safe.

• Similar Content

• By Kameo
      It’s been sometime since we have had an online play of werewolves

Is anyone interested in starting up another game i will be looking for at least 5-7 pieces of meat to start the game

i will put up the rules if we get enough people to play
    • By left-one
      if there are enough players i will start a game of this on 5/8/16 anyone intrested please add name below i would ideally like at least 8 for a nice game will run with a little less.

for clarification lynching will be by voting during discution majority vote decides lynch
      be prompt during night phase as well please.

this is a list of possible cards pending numbers.
      The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
    • By left-one
      this is a sign-up list for the next game of werewolves if you would like to play please add name.

this will take place after gunmens has finished resistance on the forums in the new year
      https://forums.epiclan.co.uk/index.php?/topic/6393-resistance/

The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
  • Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter