Tardcommander

Werewolves Game 4

I'll keep my role to myself for now unless a few more people demand to know it or it can help the game in anyway.

• Like 1

Why don't you suspect chigger of being a Wolf kameo? She's just at likely at this point as anyone.

It would have been simpler to poison gitsie and keep you alive on the second night rather than go for reech

Also who says I don't have other suspects - I have the rest of today to check my reasons and be sure them.

I may have said gunmens is unlikely to be a wolf but he could be using the collection of information to hide the reality that he is a wolf - which is harder to prove

I've had a look and the following are wolf suspects

Gitsie

eM

Chigger

Chugglebunny

I have added chigger as a werewolf possible due to the confusing nature of his posts

I can't figure out which side he/she is on.

I will be saying chugglebunny is the least chance but a chance none the less of being a wolf.

I am confident that gunmens isn't a wolf and I know me and supermaz aren't werewolves either.

VOTE GITSIE

If I'm right it should go as follows

Gitsie - wolf

eM - thief with hunter/wolf or hunter/seer

Chigger - seer or wolf

Chugs - villager

But you all still have a chance of being a wolf and one part of gunmens is still bugging me

Currently there are only 2 votes. There needs to be at least 4 votes to carry (it doesn't have to be for same person). There will be a no lynch if 4 votes aren't made. Night phase will begin tomorrow morning

I've found chigger response given haven't been as helpful as they could have been.

For that reason im voting chigger

Im unsure of gitsies role in all this im happy with kameo since there has been no counter claim

Kameo does seem to keep forgetting there could be a cupid too which just to point out does mean that there may be a 3rd team or a reason he is claiming SuperMaz is safe as he doesn't seem to be concerned what role he is...

I'm not keen on doing this but due to the possibility of losing two non werewolves I will change chigger

Sorry chigger but you and gitsie have given me enough reason to put you both high on my list

VOTE CHIGGER

I haven't forgotten about the Cupid at the moment I am going on what I know

One I did forget about was the scapegoat but I haven't seen it in action yet so I will have to go on what I know.

Oh also the lovers MUST take out a wolf tonight if there is the two wolves left

VOTE CHIGGER. I know what I am, and I agree that Chigger is potentially a wolf.

The town, indecisive of what to do, start throwing around names and blaming people. Whilst some in the town are satisfied the problem is over, others are after blood. Town members throw accusations left and right and after nearly lynching gitsie, they finally decide it is chigger than deserves to die. Pulling her out of the town hall and into the street, they all stare at her not really knowing what to do. In all the chaos of voting the villagers are now second guessing themselves, maybe chigger is innocent after all? The stare-out continues and chigger decides it's now or never, she makes a break for it! With no real weapon nearby you reach down into the well and grab the huge cast iron bucket. You lob it as hard as you can straight at chiggers head and she bowla over. You catch up with her and as she struggles you start to hit her repeatedly with the bucket until you've caved most of her skull in, it's a gruesome sight. Everybody stands and stares... what have you done? As the town look around at each other and at the people they have become they start to notice that chiggers body is changing, her nails and limbs are growing and fur is begging yo sprout. Holy shit, that was lucky

chigger was a wolf

4 votes by gunmens, gitsie, eM & kameo

Players Alive - 6

gitsie - 1 vote by chugglebunny (kameo swapped)

eM

Chugglebunny

Kameo

gunmens

Supermaz

*you are now in the night phase*

Edited by Tardcommander

You open your eyes and finally the sun is up. After tossing and turning for what seems like the longest night of your life, you drag yourself out of bed and head down to the town hall. Yesterday you were lucky, but everybody knows things got out of hand fast, we definitely need to try and resolve this before things get out of control. You arrive at the hall and find there a very few of you there. "Did you her the news? eM was attacked last night. She didn't make it, but she did take someone out with her, Gitsie There's only 4 of us left".

EM WAS A HUNTER

GITSIE WAS A VILLAGER

PLAYERS ALIVE - 4

Chugglebunny

Kameo

Gunmens

Supermaz

Right before we go any further

As I am the witch and I can confirm supermaz is a villager then that leaves gunmens and chugs.

Going by last round of voting it can't be gunmens

Thanks eM you just resolved my problem

VOTE CHUGGLEBUNNY

Just so you know chugs it ain't getting changed.

Also chugs I've previously covered how werewolves can skip the first day.

Fair enough. Gunmans and mario do you want to confirm your role? I will most likely be voting for gunmans depending on his role. If there is a 3rd team then we've lost either way.

I am a plain villager. If gunmans is the wolf Kameo and you kill me, we lose. So gunmans will vote for me if he is a wolf.

I don't want to tell people how to win the game here, but gunmans knows this game well too. Please don't rush into voting.

We need to have gunmans and SuperMaz confirm their roles. Because if there is no 3rd team then we need to kill the right person which would then be gunmans. So basically, if one of you claim cupid I think Kameo and SuperMaz win. If neither of you do, Gunmans is a wolf. If gunmans claims it he could be lying to win. So I literally can't stop this all happening except to tell you 100% not to vote for me. If you kill me Kameo you will win if you are a lover, if you aren't a lover, you have to trust me.

VOTE GUNMANS

Edited by Chugglebunny

And Kameo just to say there is no need to say you've covered anything like your logic is fact or right, because it isn't. I'm a villager. So your logic is nothing to hold as fact.

And ANYONE can miss the first day it doesn't need to be "covered" it's not a strategy. I know you don't believe this at the moment, but pointing out you won't listen to others or change your vote is a very silly way to play the game. You don't know anything for fact that's why the game works.

Gunmans if you really seriously are cupid. Say now so we can kill the other team

Chugs

Until eM got taken out I wasn't sure if was you or gitsie that was the wolf

It was when as the hunter he took out gitsie that it confirmed what you were

Gunmens can't be a wolf otherwise why would he vote for chigger when gitsie already has both cast votes on her.

I can't vote for my self regardless - also if I am the wolf it would be pointless

As I am the witch and already know supermaz is a villager that only leaves one person

VOTE CHUGGLEBUNNY

You weren't sure if it was Gitsie or Chigger but I'm guilty for voting for Gitsie but not Chigger?

Gunmans is the wolf if you aren't a lover and you are going to lose. Enjoy your game.

VOTE GUNMANS STILL

You weren't sure if it was Gitsie or Chigger but I'm guilty for voting for Gitsie but not Chigger?

Gunmans is the wolf if you aren't a lover and you are going to lose. Enjoy your game.

VOTE GUNMANS STILL

If gunmens was a wolf it would have been easier to stack votes on gitsie rather than place his on chigger

Also why are you suspecting Gunmens over either me or supermaz - he has given you the least reason to suspect him

Because no one else is claiming witch so I believe you. And I'm a villager, so I think it's gunmans.

Or there is a third team in play as I said where it could be Mario and you could he defending, if that was the case you'd win either way so wouldn't be important who you killed. Which makes me think you aren't a 3rd team. So it really is gunmans.

It's not unusual for a wolf to vote for another wolf. For exactly this reason...It makes them look innocent.

I'm a villager, believe me or not but if I die, you lose.

Out of game

Tardcommander

What will happen if it is a drawn vote ?

In game

If a vote is drawn usually it's a no Lynch but get a Tard to confirm.

Hense why if there is a 3rd team they have already won in my books. The only chance we have is if there isn't and we kill gunmans who is the wolf.

• Similar Content

• By Kameo
      It’s been sometime since we have had an online play of werewolves

Is anyone interested in starting up another game i will be looking for at least 5-7 pieces of meat to start the game

i will put up the rules if we get enough people to play
    • By left-one
      if there are enough players i will start a game of this on 5/8/16 anyone intrested please add name below i would ideally like at least 8 for a nice game will run with a little less.

for clarification lynching will be by voting during discution majority vote decides lynch
      be prompt during night phase as well please.

this is a list of possible cards pending numbers.
      The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
    • By left-one
      this is a sign-up list for the next game of werewolves if you would like to play please add name.

this will take place after gunmens has finished resistance on the forums in the new year
      https://forums.epiclan.co.uk/index.php?/topic/6393-resistance/

The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
  • Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter