Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

gunmens

Resistance Game 1

You are a team on board the SS EPIC.SHIP

After a recent attack you ship is badly damaged. You were attacked by a Synth ship. You managed to destroy it but before it blew your scanners shop 4 separate teleports it seems 2 were off this ship and 2 were onto the ship. You are reminded of your training back at the Kettering Space academic. Synths can look like anyone. It the attack it seems alot of your crew were killed including your captain.

You meet up to try to take control of what is happening.

You need parts from the near by planets as you slowly move through the system. You have scanned and located 5 parts located on different planets. You feel that once you have been able to gather this together you will be able to make it to space port.

How the game works

Resistance is a deception game. Very similar to werewolfs only no one dies.

Each team have to pass 3 missions to win. There are 2 phases

Phase 1 - Leader suggests a party dependent on the number needed on each mission- Group will them Private Message me either PASS or FAIL
Once all votes are in I will announce the result and votes by each person

If this fails the leader will change to the next one and the process starts again.

Warning
should this happen 3 times in a row the spy's will win

If this passes we move to phase 2

Phase 2 - The party attempt the mission. Each person on the mission will PM me either PASS or FAIL - (Only synths can fail a mission)
Results will be provided in thread but we dont know who caused the mission to fail.

Missions

Possible Spy's 2

Missions - 5

Mission 1 - MRated Leader - 2 Players - MRated & TardCommander

All Players Passed - Mission Passed

Mission 2 - 3 Players - 

Left-One Leader - MRated,Tardcommander and left-One - Group Reject

MRated, Gitsie, Kameo - Reject

Left-one, TardCommander. Dex - Pass

Gitsie Leader - Gitsie, Kameo and Dex
All Players Passed - Mission Failed - 1 vote

Mission 3 - 4 Players

Kameo Leader - Tardcommander, Dex, Kameo and Mrated

Left-one, Dex - Fail

TardCommander, MRated, Gitsie, Kameo - Pass

Mission 4 - 3 Players

Tardcomander Leader - Tardcommander, Dex & Mrated

Dex - Rejected Party - Other players Aproved

Mission - FAILED - 1 vote

Mission 5 - 4 Players

MRated will start as Team leader - Leader will move down the list after each vote.

Leader once you are ready to lock in a party please Bold and Blue

All posts are to be either in this thread or PM me. NO EDITING POSTS

Please don't quit the game as this stops play - time allowance will be in use given that it is the holidays

Players - 6
MRated
Left-one
Gitsie
Kameo
TardCommander
Dex

Remember what people say below may not be true... Can you get the spys around you
Edited by gunmens

Well i would probably suggest just going with a blind draw on the mission, not really any other way to do it really unless any one objects?

Topic is still open please can all player PM me either a 

PASS or FAIL to the party of MRated and Tardcommander

Happy to send your crew to the planet Endor to fetch a new deflector dish you send MRated and Tardcommander down to the planet

They reach the planet to find it a snow ridden land with massive trees and clear skies. You can see the stars twinkle in the sky with the 3 moons ... until MRated pulls up his trousers.

They search for the Dish. You recieve an acknowledgement. They found something and will bring it back aboard.

You hope its the right part.

Votes

MRated - Pass

Left-one - Pass
Gitsie - Pass
Kameo - Pass
TardCommander- Pass
Dex - Pass

MRated and Tardcommander
Please confirm mission outcome via PM to me

The party are back aboard and the new dish is on systems show success the mission was successful.

Mission 2 requires 3 people next leader is left-one

Left-one please suggest a party, remember chat time is good time

Makes no sense to choose the same people, I would suggest choosing other than me and tard

• Like 1

We all wanna get home - we just need the parts for the ship.

I would go with Mrated and his suggestion to pick ones that haven't been on a mission yet.

Please all vote to Pass or reject this group MRated,Tardcommander and leftone

Please PM me this vote

The team unable to come to a desision and reach an undecided vote

MRated - Reject
Left-one - Pass
Gitsie - Reject
Kameo - Reject
TardCommander- Pass
Dex - Pass

You move to Gitsie to make the leader choice for this mission Gitsie please choose 3 people to send.

Please remember a team need to talk about whats best to get you home

Makes no sense to choose the same people, I would suggest choosing other than me and tard

Tbh you have to pass the first mission so it doesn't really say anything about us. Pick different people and see what happens.

Because^^ of this.

It makes much more sense to take new people. Because all we know so far is that either MRated or Tard (or both) could be a spy. No spy is going to fail the first mission unless they want a quick game are really sure they can convince people they're innocent.

To add to that.

Left-One why did you go against advice and pick the members from the original team to be on yours?

• Like 1

Picking himself , Mrated and tards could be him hiding himself as a spy

Also I find it odd that he has picked out just me and gitsie when we weren't the only ones to reject his suggested team

Mrated and Tard didn't agree on whether or not to be in the team

I think it is a bit suspicious that left-one and Tard both agreed to the team after Mrated had recommended picking different people for the next mission

picking three different people would have made it harder for any spies to hide

I see no problem agreeing with Mrated and his idea of picking three other people for the next mission

But for some reason Dex and left-one do.

It was likly to bring out the spies and far as i can tell it has(the spies would not want to go 2.0 down so i ask gitsie and kameo to explain why i should back a team that has either of them in it. In my eyes youre in the clear dex i believe Mrated didnt vote for the team because it had tard and himself in it.

remember i said i had put logic into it.

To add to that.

Left-One why did you go against advice and pick the members from the original team to be on yours?

Apologies Dex didn't spot this post before I put mine up

I'm the chief medical officer of this ship, and such i'm desperate to get home because we're running low on medical supplies. 

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter