Resistance Game 1

You notice the planet coming up on the radar and vote

MRated - Pass
Left-one - Pass
Gitsie - Pass
Kameo - Pass
TardCommander- Pass
Dex - Fail

You send down the party of Tardcommander, Dex & Mrated in hope of finding the fuel you need to get home.

You send the party down. They search for what seems hours. until you hear - GOT IT they place transport beacons down so you can bean the fuel up. you plan get it on board and go to inspect it.

Party members can i please get your votes

You get to the storage room and find that They got DEISEL...

It don't work with your engines and you dont have the fuel to get to stay here and get more and get home...

Mission Failed by 1 vote

Its now Leader Dex turn to create the last Party of the game

Based on what we've heard so far, for this last mission to succeed we need the team to be;

Me, Tardcommander, MRated and Kameo.

I believe Dex and Left-One are spies.

Sorry Gitsie, wouldn't touch you with a ten foot barge pole.  I am also convinced of MRated being a spy.

Sorry, I meant Dex and Kameo are spies - so mission needs to be Myself, MRated, Tardcommander and Left-One

So the first team that failed the mission was Gitsie, Kameo & Dex.

The second team was Tardcommander, Dex & Me.

Any team involving dex is absolutely not happening.

Leftone is safe, everyone else i'm not sure on... I know I'm safe, and im happy that tardcommander is... But a fourth is quite difficult to choose... Not happy about dex picking the team however...

• Like 1

MRated, Gitsie, if you had something to contribute you should've done it some time ago.  You come too late to the party.  And, no, I don't trust either of you because of your lack of input/discussion, even when you were specifically asked for it.

As to me landing on a failed mission twice, Gitsie 1st time, and MRated 2nd time.  Why do think I have failed the team every time MRated was on it once I outed him as spy.

I've already set my table out as to who is most likely to be a spy and see no need to change it so here is my team proposal.  One of my fears is that it contains a pair of bickerers who are adamant each other is a spy and could scupper it.

Dex

Tardcommander

Kameo

Left-One

• Like 2

I don't see any problem with your reasoning Dex

Which means I'm due left-one an apology - sorry

We should stop off to see if there is "Life On Mars"

RIP Dvid Bowie

• Like 2

as you reach the last planet your hailed by a trade coloney. hopefully you can get all the parts you need.

You send across Dex, Tardcommander, Kameo, Left-One

to hopyfully get the few bits you need to get home and hopefully the bits you missed.

It seems like an age there gone but as this is the last planet to reach before your last stint to earth it could be worth taking your time.

You get a message back from the group. "Ground controll to major Tom" "We finished on Mars are ready to come back".

You open the doors and they come in with what goods they have.

Your excited to see what they have.

Group please send me your mission out comes

• Like 1

you get back to the ship after what you believed was a good sale to find all your spare gear was sold....

Exsited to see the goods they have your told its on the way.

You prepare for departure and get a message from outside this ship. The Courier is here.

You meet with them to find all the goods. You start loading and installing them and set of ready for the last leg home...

You on the way home but find the ship stops dead in the middle of nowhere. You try to call for help but just get silence.

The Team meet up try to sort this mess out but two players are missing. You search the ship to find all the life pods gone and MRated and Kameo gone.

You rush to the bridge to see what can be done to be greeted with a counter just about to hit 0.

The ship explodes.

Spies WIN

I Hope you guys liked this game it was something new. If people liked it i may be running another with a plan to do some more roles more advanced stuff to.

MRated - synth
Left-one - Science Officer
Gitsie - Chief Medical Officer
Kameo - synth
TardCommander- Communications Officer
Dex - Weapons Officer

GG Everyone

Kameo - feigning shock/surprise when your mission failed, that was a stroke of Genius, you got me.  Who else was taken by it?

Gitsie - Sorry, he was pretty convincing. :(

Edited by dex
  • Like 1

When I said I had played a boardgame similar to this I wasn't lying - I was one of the bad guys

...and lying when you are looking directly toward your greatest worry ain't easy.

When I told left-one to comment on tards setup or shut up that was for real , we had been over the same ground so many times it was getting an absolute joke.

my greatest worry was Tard and convincing him.

P.S. I hope you didn't mind the "Life on Mars" homage to David Bowie

Edited by Kameo

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter