Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Vertigo

i38 back at Newbury - come join us in the all new box'o'win!

We could try and get a box going... hmmmmmm I've just had an idea!

Would this idea involve the boxowin crowd? :D How many of you will be going?

Yes - there's 5 of us so far (me, Jobabob, Omni, Draken, Mastacheif) and could be more. Would be nice though to get people to have a box though :)

Yes - there's 5 of us so far (me, Jobabob, Omni, Draken, Mastacheif) and could be more. Would be nice though to get people to have a box though :)

Definitely, if we can get enough. Will add your list to the original post to track numbers :) Can natter about it a bit more at slan maybe and see who else wants in.

Well let's see whether we can get the numbers first. Murray was looking into whether some others wanted to "team up" with us for boxage :)

Sure thing, I'll ask our box if we want a box (90% yes at the moment, but we don't have numbers) but I was talking to Murray about this at LAN :)

Yeah I had a natter with Shazz & Murray about it. Think we can probably get the numbers but I don't know what the deal is with "booking" a box - presumably we'd all have to be committed and paid up to do that.

I think 11 is the minimum, I could be wrong - it doesn't cost any extra and normally Shazz would sort it out but he hasn't paid up yet. All we'd need would be to get everyone paid up, who wants to sit with who (e.g. set up a draft seating plan and attach it to e-mail/support ticket) and that's it really. Costs no extra (as some were not aware of this).

How ridiculously priced is an i-series these days anyway?

I'd only be interested in coming if it was in a box tbh and thats still dependant on the cost :P

Ok well I don't have the first clue about how to organise such a thing, never having actually played at an i-series before, so if Shazz is prepared to help sort it out, all power to him!

I'm prepared and able to pay whenever it's needed, just didn't want to jump the gun and then find no-one I knew was attending! :)

Done :)

Just noticed they've pulled the attendance list for some reason so now you can't even see who else is going!

Less than two weeks till the end of early bird pricing now so need to decide what we're doing by then :)

Guest daftchip

<--- is coming, and stokie more than likely will too

Guest timmy

if you 'really' need more i could draft my css team in :) haha

...DIE I A FIRE, WHILE ON FIRE!

I will go but apparently no one can hear me scream.

I'm not going to dignify that with an answer :P

Happy to defer to you boxowin veterans :) I believe Narella/Shazz are on the case.

Just trying to judge numbers in here tbh and looks like we could well get 22 without too much trouble. Only issue I can see is getting everyone paid up before the boxes all go as some won't be able to pay until nearer the event, but we'll see :)

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter