Sign in to follow this  
Elsie

The EU Referendum Leaflet vs Cards Against Humanity

I still can't believe they spent that amount of money on producing leaflets instead of something useful with it like towards the NHS

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dunceantix said:

I still can't believe they spent that amount of money on producing leaflets instead of something useful with it like towards the NHS

Agreed. Personally, I think it's immoral to waste that kind of money on a leaflet when that could have paid for life saving / changing treatment.

Send us an email.

Create a web page and publish the link.

Don't waste £9m with mailshot propaganda.

Mine has been put into an envelope and mailed to 10 Downing Street, C/O #DodgyDave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elsie said:

Mine has been put into an envelope and mailed to 10 Downing Street, C/O #DodgyDave

Somehow I feel this should have been made into a campaign and we should all be posted our unwanted tat back to #DodgyDave, at the same time.  I've little doubt they had no trouble handling the single leaflet you returned.

what his illegally funded pro stay mail shot.

i think he should be charged with fraud over it.

I will make c.a.h. vs eu leflet happen.

Edited by left-one

On 4/14/2016 at 10:32, Elsie said:

Send us an email.

Create a web page and publish the link.

The issue with this is not everyone has internet/email or anything link that so this wouldn't have really worked for everyone.

Good call not everyone has email, I work in IT Support and even those that have an email address issued to them wouldn't know a right click from a kick in the arse, some people literally stopped evolving after the invention of the Spinning Jenny.