Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Administrator

epic.EIGHTEEN - SOLD OUT

For the second event in a row this year, epic.EIGHTEEN has sold out. We wont be adding in any more rooms or squeezing more people in to the space we have at this stage. You may see spare seats on the seating plan, but these have all been paid for just not selected yet by the ticket holder. 

We will therefore have a waiting list for any cancellation tickets that may arise. 

Cancelling Your Ticket

If you wish to cancel, the normal cancellation policy applies, please create a support ticket as soon as possible giving your booking references. Cancellations will be refunded, minus the £10 administration fee, back to the original account used unless you tell us otherwise. If you cancel before 4pm 19th May we'll process the refund as normal, if you cancel after that date, we'll need to find a buyer for your ticket before we're able to offer a refund. 

Ticket Transfers - Remember, tickets are not transferrable unless you bought them as a voucher in the first place, in which case you can transfer them once only to the new ticket holder, from that point they are also not transferrable. If you wish to transfer, you'll need to cancel your ticket, and the new buyer wait in line in the waiting list to ensure tickets are distributed fairly. 

Waiting List

We will be running two waiting lists for the event, please follow the instructions below if you wish to join the list:

• Priority 1 - Individual Tickets (eSports) If the majority of your team/group has already booked and paid for the event and you need individual tickets to complete your group, please create a new support ticket and list all of the current paid bookings in that ticket, if you're an eSports team, please also ensure the rest of your team is signed up to your tournament to help us prioritise. If small numbers of tickets are released through cancellations first, we will contact you in the order that you joined the waiting list with instructions on how to pay. You will be given a time that you need to book by before the tickets are released to the next person on the list, so make sure you are checking your emails regularly.  
  • Priority 2 - Group Tickets. If you do not have tickets at all for your group, please create a new support ticket requesting to join the waiting list with how many tickets you require, if you're an eSports team, also list the game and team name. If a full group cancels elsewhere, we will contact you in the order that you joined the waiting list with instructions on how to pay. You will be given a time that you need to book by before the tickets are released to the next group on the list. One person will need to book for the whole group, so you may want to agree who that is before joining the list. 

Seating

We will try as much as possible to help groups sit together, but with a full event at this stage, it is very difficult to move people around as every move has a knock-on effect on other groups. Once the cancellations/waiting list has slowed down and we have a better picture of the full event, we will try where possible to rearrange people to get groups sat together, but we cannot guarantee that those who have booked last will get to sit together. In the mean time, we would advise you to pick seats as close as possible together. 

Can't believe that the event has sold out and its not even the end of April yet! Awesome to see :D roll on June! 

• Like 2

Delighted that all the seats have been sold; it proves that people are enjoying Epic events. 

Long may this continue!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddanblack said:

always knew epiclan where sellouts ;)

They're only following the example already set by the BD group ;)

Hi there,

I've submitted a ticket to ask for help in getting our 5th team member a ticket to attend (the other 4 team members are paid up) however after a few attempts to submit the ticket I can't see it in my recently submitted tickets. Not sure if it's just not showing up or if they actually aren't sending. Please let me know if you can't see the ticket(s) also and I can give you more details as required. He's flying from Germany and as such is rather desperate to resolve this!

Thanks,

Charlie (Ninetails, captain of Dota 2 team -5)

7 hours ago, Ninetails said:

Hi there,

I've submitted a ticket to ask for help in getting our 5th team member a ticket to attend (the other 4 team members are paid up) however after a few attempts to submit the ticket I can't see it in my recently submitted tickets. Not sure if it's just not showing up or if they actually aren't sending. Please let me know if you can't see the ticket(s) also and I can give you more details as required. He's flying from Germany and as such is rather desperate to resolve this!

Thanks,

Charlie (Ninetails, captain of Dota 2 team -5)

Yeah we got it don't worry :) 

8 hours ago, dex said:

They're only following the example already set by the BD group ;)

I'm not sure when we sold out? I mean we would, in a fucking heartbeat, but I'm not sure when we did

11 hours ago, Ozoro said:

I'm not sure when we sold out? I mean we would, in a fucking heartbeat, but I'm not sure when we did

I guess I was taken in by this massive troll then :P

23 hours ago, dex said:

I guess I was taken in by this massive troll then :P

I had nothing to do with this. I was a balller hearthstone player.

Hey, 

Booked 5 tickets together as soon as they came out but didnt think seats would get taken so quickly, or imagined that booking 5 tickets together meant that 5 seats would be reserved next to each other.

The only seats left are now scattered around the room and we're playing in the csgo tourny. Not keen on going to a Lan where we are all across the room, especially for something like cs. Would really appreciate any help. 

Thanks

Hi GabrieL69,

Please check out this thread for information about seating:

3 minutes ago, eM said:

Hi GabrieL69,

Please check out this thread for information about seating:

ty eM! Will wait and see. 

Edited by GabrieL69

Too bad I can't make the next one but I'll be back in October! Good to hear that it's sold out. It just goes to show what an awesome event you guys put on :)

• Like 3

We do have a number of cancellation tickets in, and possible spaces for full teams, so if you do want to attend, get your name on the list, don't think it's pointless because there is a very high chance of you getting a space if you want to be there. 

Bump - Still cancellation spaces available in Lakeside at this time if you still want to attend. 

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter