Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Elsie

I despair. I really do.

Mrs and daughter have been banging on about getting a smaller radiator for daughters bedroom.

Why? Nowt wrong with what she's got.

Had new radiator delivered today and I did not know. I walk in look at it in the packaging (standing on its end) and say 'that's the same size'.  She says don't be stupid. I say it's same. She measures it. It's 3 cm shorter. 300mm.

All this for a rad 300mm shorter than what we currently have. I could see it was (hardly) any different as soon as I walked through the door. Because I have pointed this out, it's MY fault for 'not being involved'. 

Huh? I didn't want to be involved a's we didn't need to spend money on a radiator when the one that's already there is in perfect working order!

Arrrgghhh!

Mrs says 'My credit card has stopped working, the PIN won't work'. 

Have you checked with the company? Says I.

Yes she says, my PIN has been changed to a number I don't recognise. 

Have you changed the PIN? I ask? 

No, she says. I don't recognise that number.

HELLO! McFly! Your PIN number has changed and you don't know why? Maybe your card has been cloned? Maybe there are rogue transactions on the account? A PIN doesn't just change itself!

'OH God! You're so (not allowed to swear) Negative! She says. 

Er ... no, I'm being sensible, logical and engaging my brain. For the second time ....

Arrrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of @VARDY to cheer me up.

Screenshot_2016-05-19-19-27-34.jpg

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Elsie said:

All this for a rad 300mm shorter than what we currently have.

12" shorter?  That's quite a lot.  Besides, as you say, what's wrong with the one she has?  If it's outputting too much heat there is a thermostat on the end of it to control it and even turn the thing off.

And, why did you have to scare us with that hideous thing behind the yellow fox? ;)

Sorry @dex 30mm. 3cm. Just 3cm shorter than the one already there and working well. 

The Vardy? Star player of the year? :D You'd never know it to look at him!

• Like 3

Yes, THE  Vardy, who definitely lives by the motto of "Chat Sh!t - Get Banged!"  

I have the bruises to prove it.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter