Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Elsie

Speed - Just wish I had more Up

I live in a small village and I know I'm lucky to have VM - the DL speeds are insane.

I just wish I could trade off the some of the download speed for more upload.

Speedtest.PNG

Please friends.

5351527339.png

Edited by eM
  • Like 2

I'm with VM and getting 150 down and 10 up.  Never had much of an issue with anything though I guess a better upload might help on the rare occasions I stream?

EDIT:  Sorry Em, perhaps it is a little bit grim up north?

Edited by M0RT
  • Like 1

I've never had more than 8Mbps due to living in houses with the shittest wiring ever.

13 hours ago, eM said:

Please friends.

5351527339.png

I thought you lived in Hull where Kingston Communications were (or so I thought) good for 'net access?

I think we're still the slowest city in the UK when it comes to internet speeds.

I'm on the "up to 152Mb" package

5354475293.png

I too wish I had more upload, and lower ping.

It would make online backup much more attractive if I had faster uploads, even if it was just between say midnight and 6am.

• Like 1

My phone gets a better speed and ping than my wired connection.. :(

On the plus side, it beats your shitty upload speeds

5355355292.png

Capture.PNG

Ah man you're with KC! I had many-many bad experiences with them. If people don't know, you don't have ANY ISP choice up there! ;)

I fondly remember their adsl max rollout. I was so excited. But the only way to get it to work was to use their proxy, which bypassed the shaping. Good times!

• Like 2

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter