Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

If would be good if the forums actually remembered me for a change.  I feel like I'm having to log in nearly every time.

Don't have to log in here, so it's probably something related to your browser not the forum software. 

Mine is also fine, stays logged in on multiple machines. (Firefox)

Edited by eM
Browser added

So what browser settings affect "Remember Me"?  I'm still using IE11 but I'm not running the default cookie settings.

That's strange as I'm having to log in almost every time as well. I use Chrome and (although this remembers my username & password)  I have to click sign in almost every time I look at the forums.

I also have this problem and have to re-login each time I visit the forums.

Currently on the latest version of google Chrome with the following Extensions;

Adblock Plus

Bing2Google

Email Hunter

Some standard Google drive stuff

Kaspersky Protection

Reddit Enhancement Suite

I can only seem to be logged into one device at a time or it ask me to log in again 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JoeShow said:

Adblock Plus

Kaspersky Protection

I would be interested to know if disabling either of those helped at all. I stopped using AddBlock and switched to uBlock Origin a few years ago.

My forums stay logged in on my PC all the time but i have to log in every time on my mobile

I also need to login every time, Other websites are fine at keeping me logged in (including the standard epic site)

Chrome - Version 50.0.2661.102 m

Extensions;

• BetterTTV
  • Chrome Remote Desktop
  • DelugeSiphon
  • Eyedropper
  • Google Cast
  • Google Docs Offline
  • Hangouts
  • HTTPS Everywhere
  • myPlex
  • Pushbullet
  • RES
  • The Great Suspender
  • uBlock Origin (Disabled on epiclan.co.uk)

4 hours ago, Dunceantix said:

I would be interested to know if disabling either of those helped at all. I stopped using AddBlock and switched to uBlock Origin a few years ago.

Disabled both.

Restarted the browser.

Cleared cache.

Logged into forums.

Closed Chrome down completely.

Tried to access forums again and was prompted to login again.

16 hours ago, Nivek said:

I can only seem to be logged into one device at a time or it ask me to log in again 

This appears to be what's happening to me.  It is repeatable and producing instant results.  I tried it between a pair of laptops and my phone.  When I logged into a new device (it didn't matter which) the previous device was logged out upon refresh, even if it was refreshed a few seconds after the new login.

So just booted my pc up from LAN, and didn't have to log in. On Chrome as well, so there must be something that all you guys have in common that is causing it to happen, that some of don't.

Did it on mobile for me!  I can remain logged in on PC using Chrome (with uBlock) and I'm always logged in.

I log in on my iPhone using Chrome browser or Safari browser, and I need to log in.

Then, I go back to my PC - and it's logged me out of the site on my PC.

Logging in on PC - and when I go back to my mobile, I'm logged out there...

• Like 2

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter