Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Beej

Checking In @ epic.EIGHTEEN

Hi Guys and Girls,

Just a few things about checkin at epic that may be worth knowing if you have not attended before.

The theatre bar (downstairs) is open from 2PM for early checkin, you can get checked in and get your wristband and camping ticket (if applicable) but you will still not be allowed access to the gaming halls until 4PM. Early checkin is simply there so that when the event opens at 4PM you do not have to queue to checkin then.

Some useful checkin points below:

• By all means bring a printout of your ticket or have it on a phone or tablet (this helps especially if you can't remember your username!)
  • If you are older than 18 but look under 25 please be prepared to be ID'd on checkin and don't take offence! (ID accepted includes: Driving Licence, Passport, EU ID card and any card bearing the PASS hologram), if we have asked for ID and you fail to produce any we will be unable to verify you are over 18 therefore you will not be able to purchase alcohol during the event.
  • If you have purchased a ticket for someone else please please please ensure that they have created an epic.LAN account and you have assigned the ticket BEFORE the event (this takes mega longs for us to do it when you checkin!)
  • If you are under 16 you MUST have a signed consent form from your parent or guardian (available here) without this we cannot allow you into the event
  • If you intend to camp at epic.18 you need to purchase a camping ticket from the booking section of your epic.LAN account (here), doing this before the event means that you can collect your tent tag during early checkin and get your tent setup before the event opens.
  • All alcohol must be purchased from the bar, no outside alcohol may be brought in from outside of the event, including in the camping areas. Any non venue purchased alcohol found will be confiscated.

Following these simple steps make checkin much smoother and you and your fellow lanners can get into the event much quicker!

If you are having any issues with any of the above post below or speak to a member of the team on Discord or Teamspeak or pop a reply below before the event and we can help you out.

• Like 3

Is there any chance of setting up indoor sleeping earlier, or is that 4pm? :)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Idy said:

Is there any chance of setting up indoor sleeping earlier, or is that 4pm? :)

Thanks!

Due to health and safety checklist due to be completed as we open, it's not guaranteed to be safe until 4pm. Thats the reason why.

• Like 1

I don't envy you guys the H&S stuff that must be associated with an event like this!

Winbar are you having one of your fantasies again !

On 6/10/2016 at 08:31, Beej said:

• If you are under 16 you MUST have a signed consent form from your parent or guardian (available here) without this we cannot allow you into the event

Does that apply if your parent / guardian is with you at the event ?

15 minutes ago, ThurJD said:

Does that apply if your parent / guardian is with you at the event ?

We would still Ask for a parental consent form yes

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter