Sign in to follow this  
Lethalcleric

Anyone not watched GoT?

Personally when Game of thrones came out I watched about 6 episodes and in between waiting for new episode to come out I just stopped watching it like a lot of TV series :(

I constantly see people talking about it through social media and I also see a lot of criticism regarding those who have never seen it or are not up to date, Anyone in the same position ?

I watched one episode and didn't like it, totally not my bag. There's so much good TV out there and so many other things to do, you'll never watch enough to keep everyone happy ;)

It's horses for courses.

Game Of Thrones, for me, is unmissable TV; I devour it and watch it again and again. Some people think the same of shows like House of Cards or Dr Who but they do absolutely nothing for me. I might not understand why someone doesn't like a show but I don't criticize them for it!

Watch at least the first couple of seasons, the brilliant, deep politicking will get you enough into it to look past the fantastical elements that get introduced after that.

I'm still very much enjoying it and it culminated in the most recent season with some of the most epicly produced television I have ever seen, easily film-quality.

Its not the wire, but the first couple of seasons gripped me just as much.

The last 2 were cinema quality, esp Battle of the Bastards. Now that most cinemas are digital I don't know why they don't have a Game Of Thrones night and show the latest episode on a big screen. 

I guarantee more people would pay to watch GoT than Ghostbusters!

I get by just fine having never seen Game of Thrones and not knowing a god damn thing about it beyond it being medieval.  Yay for The Doctor. =D

On 7/16/2016 at 07:20, dex said:

I get by just fine having never seen Game of Thrones and not knowing a god damn thing about it beyond it being medieval.  Yay for The Doctor. =D

Doctor who?

IM HERE ALL WEEK