Welcome to epic.Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
left-one

new game of werewolves

if there are enough players i will start a game of this on 5/8/16 anyone intrested please add name below i would ideally like at least 8 for a nice game will run with a little less.

for clarification lynching will be by voting during discution majority vote decides lynch

be prompt during night phase as well please.

this is a list of possible cards pending numbers.

The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF

tries to eat the rest of the village

VILLAGER

tries to kill all the werewolves

DEFENDER

stops one person dying each night

SEER

gets to see one persons role(card) each night

HUNTER

they kill one person when they die

THIEF

gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)

CUPIDO

designates who the lovers are at the start of the game

LOVERS

these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.

WITCH

gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only

WOLF/HOUND

first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf

RUSTY KNIGHT

on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night

ELDER

if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time

if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles

VILLAGE  IDIOT

if lynched they will not be killed

SCAPEGOAT

if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead

ACTOR

gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)

VILLAGER/VILLAGER

a villager every body knows is a villager

WILD CHILD

first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf

THE FOX

each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again

THE WHITE WEREWOLF

each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left

JAILER

locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By left-one
      this is a sign-up list for the next game of werewolves if you would like to play please add name.

this will take place after gunmens has finished resistance on the forums in the new year
      https://forums.epiclan.co.uk/index.php?/topic/6393-resistance/

The cards that might be used are:-

WEREWOLF
      tries to eat the rest of the village
      VILLAGER
      tries to kill all the werewolves
      DEFENDER
      stops one person dying each night
      SEER
      gets to see one persons role(card) each night
      HUNTER
      they kill one person when they die
      THIEF
      gets the choice of the two remaining roles(cards)
      CUPIDO
      designates who the lovers are at the start of the game
      LOVERS
      these two people have a new goal to become the sole remaining people in the village.if one dies the other commits suicide.
      WITCH
      gets told who is to die and has two potions one to kill one person and one to save one person both usable once only
      WOLF/HOUND
      first night picks if he is going to be a villager or a werewolf
      RUSTY KNIGHT
      on the night he gets eaten the first werewolf to his left(below him in forum games)dies if it is still alive the following night
      ELDER
      if the werewolves eat the elder he survives the first time and only dies the second time
      if the village kill him the first time they lose all there power roles
      VILLAGE  IDIOT
      if lynched they will not be killed
      SCAPEGOAT
      if there is a draw in the lynching they will die instead
      ACTOR
      gets to use a random role(card) three times in the game(difrent role each time)
      VILLAGER/VILLAGER
      a villager every body knows is a villager
      WILD CHILD
      first night picks a mentor if the mentor dies he becomes a werewolf
      THE FOX
      each night he has the option to pick one person(dosent have to)he gets to know if there is a werewolf in the group of three centred on him if there isnt he cant use his power in the game again
      THE WHITE WEREWOLF
      each other night will wake and eat a werewolf his aim is to be the last one left
      JAILER
      locks up one person each night.That person cant interact or be interacted with in any way

there may be more than one of a card in play.
    • By Tardcommander
      My apologies for not sending out roles last night, I fell asleep really early! To save time I am going to go straight into the night phase so I will message you all your roles now and then, when applicable, ask what you want to do, if you have something to do at night. If you don't have your role in the next 15 mins or have any questions then let me know by PM. Bare with me though because I don't have cards so I have to pick scraps of paper out of a glass! hehe

Re-cap of cards
      Werewolf - Acts like a townie during the day wakes up with team kills 1 person each night
      Thief - 2 extra cards are added to the deck, thief gets to choose from last two cards
      Villager/Townie - no night ability just acts during the day only (I tend to call them villagers but it's the same thing as townie)
      Village Idiot - Doesn't die when lynched by the village but loses the right to vote. Can be eaten though.
      Scape goat - If the village vote ends in a tie then the scape goat is lynched instead.
      Cupid - Chooses any 2 people (can be himself) to become lovers. 
      Lovers - The lovers are in love they cant vote to take each other out. the lovers new role is to end the game together last ones alive. When 1 lover dies the next lover dies with him.
      Seer - Sees any one persons card each night
      Hunter - When killed will take out another person of his own choice
      Witch - Has 2 one time use potions, 1 to kill 1 someone and 1 to save someone usable only at night
      Jail Keeper - Protects 1 person each night from ANY death but also prevents them from taking action during the night.

Obviously all these cards aren't in the deck but I thought this time I wouldn't say what is in/out and see what happens! Might be terrible but we'll see!

So now..... *NIGHT PHASE BEGINS!*
    • By Tardcommander
      To give Gumnens a break from modding the online games I'll be modding the next one. Sign up here. Will look to start in a few days if there is enough people.

Signed up - 5 players

gitsie
      eM
      Chugglebunny
      Kameo
      Chigger