Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Sign in to follow this  
Elsie

It's time to say farewell.

For once, I’ll keep this short and sweet – Bye!

I’ve really enjoyed coming to epic.LAN events over the years but after a lot of deliberating, I shall attend no more.

GLHF everyone; it’s been emotional.

I don't really know you very well but sorry to hear you won't be attending anymore. I hope everything is ok. (Not really sure what to say)

glhf!

LANDAD :'( who's going to tuck me in at night and kiss my boo Boos. 

Its going to weird knowing your not at the next events.

I hope everything is OK xxx gonna miss you x

@Elsie It's very sad to see you go!

Just remember that the epic Family is always here for you and would love to still see you around on the forums / twitch etc. (Who else is gonna laugh at me when my Fallout 4 crashes 2 hours in to a settlement build?)

• Like 1

This is the one post thats shouldnt be short . Really hope we see you again, and what made you think this should be in Spam!?!

Edited by Neon_Rabbit
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2016 at 10:20, Elsie said:

For once, I’ll keep this short and sweet – Bye!

I’ve really enjoyed coming to epic.LAN events over the years but after a lot of deliberating, I shall attend no more.

GLHF everyone; it’s been emotional.

This is a really sad day :( I haven't posted on the forum for ages but this is worth me posting.

I agree with @Neon_Rabbit this shouldn't be a short post and it just doesn't feel like an "Elsie" post. Normally you are a wordsmith and write detailed posts and just having one line saying you aren't going again just doesn't sit right with me.

Andrew, you have been a great friend over the years and i still remember the first time i ever spoke to you when i was in Afghanistan. My first time i was there and you showed me that even though I had never met you, it showed how kind and generous you are.

Thank you Andrew and I hope I can still see you in the near future. I have sent you a text.

All the best

rab

@Elsie
Very sad to hear this, Having a family at home has meant i haven't been able to attend many lans of late. It has been a pleasure to have known you and while you may not be at any future events, i hope to one day Kami, Josh and I will have a good old catch up with you!
Take care and hugs from us :(

there will be a gap at epic now :(

the pub quiz names always raised a smile.

LAN DAD dont become a stranger.

you will be missed by everyone

Not sure what's triggered this decision, but I respect it either way. Take care of yourself Elsie, it's been a pleasure attending LANs with you :) Many fun times!

• Like 1

Ask Astro - you will have to put up with the angry ( but nice ) scots

Sign in to follow this  

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter