gunmens

Is it MERE!?

Its so nearly Mere. Coming up to a less then a week till the event.

So to help us at the event we have some helpful words of wisdom.

• Please Please Please ensure your voucher codes are allocated to the player. If on the seating plan you have this voucher.png next to your username it means you have a voucher ticket to allocate to another player.
  • Print your booking pass or have it on your phone. It will help us to get you checked in quickly. The quicker we get you checked in the quicker you can setup and start playing.
  • Don't forget your ID specially if you look under 25. It does have to be an acceptable form of ID (Passport, Drivers Lisence or ID card with Pass Logo). No ID no 18+ wristband im afraid.
  • If your under 16 you must have a Signed Parental Consent form this is needed to be allowed entrance into the event available https://www.epiclan.co.uk/files/ParentalConsentForm.doc
  • Playing in the eSports team. Make sure you have signed up on the Tournament System by 8pm Thursday http://tournaments.epiclan.co.uk/

Doors open at 4pm. the Bar is open from 2pm and one of the team will be down to get some early checkin

Please update your games before you leave to help save bandwidth at the event.

Need help with what to pack https://epicgaming.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000542586-what-do-i-need-to-bring-

Thanks for your help with this and can't wait to see you all at epic.NINETEEN

• Like 5

3 hours ago, biscuits said:

does that mean we can potentially check in as early as 2pm thursday?

Checkin from 2pm. but doors to the event wont open till 4pm. its a good way to miss the checkin que. come find us at the kettering bar when you get there

early checkin and starting drinking with the wonderful Kettering bar staff at 2pm on the Thursday has and shall forever be the way forward, hell if the bar opened at 1pm I'd be there just to get warmed up for checkin

Food you gotta wait till later for, bring snacks to cover you until 4pm at the earliest

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter