Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

andywhy

Big Games

Would love to see a few new additions to the games list for Feb...

Red Alert Online (Free game) - https://cncnet.org/red-alert - The original Command and Conquer Red Alert but rejigged to work online and on modern PC's. Up to 10 players per server I believe.

Garry's Mod Sandbox - Just a free for all build it, shoot it, etc? It's always fun with lots of people playing.

Minecraft - The all vs all survival game we did last year were great so I'd like to see that come back for Feb.

FlatOut 2http://store.steampowered.com/app/2990/ - Not free but relatively cheap. Racing and destruction derby. Always fun. Up to 8 players per server I think.

I might edit this if I think of others.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, andywhy said:

Red Alert Online (Free game) - https://cncnet.org/red-alert - The original Command and Conquer Red Alert but rejigged to work online and on modern PC's. Up to 10 players per server I believe.

Me and a few others have tried to do this at lite events and we seemed to come across issues we are still looking at how to fix this and hopefully get this in as a fun game

• Like 1

Battlefield 2 & 2142 https://battlelog.co/ (Free Game + Servers) 

This might be a laugh to run and do something with over the weekend? You just need to download the game for free from the client and then join in, a lan/local server can be hosted just for the event for us to jump on through out the weekend. You can join with your own copy of the game should you have it installed you just need to download a small patch to fix your master server list to the revive network one.

Edited by domuk
  • Like 2

Some good suggestions on here guys so thank you for your feedback I will certinaly be looking back over this thread when we sort the timeable for Feb :)

Feel free to keep the sugesstions coming!

• Like 4

I will dig through my cupboard, as someone suggested Smash Bros Melee - the Gamecube version, compatible with the original Wii - as it's the 'serious one' in the series.  More than happy to have that one available in the downstairs room.

Noticed as well that some attendees were using their laptop on the TV (with permission!) for couch-type-Steam games (Crawl, and that weird acid trip one!) - this would also be useful if people wanted a second or personal round of Jackbox games, like 404 did.  Great to see the console area being used regularly throughout the weekend!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reech said:

I will dig through my cupboard, as someone suggested Smash Bros Melee - the Gamecube version, compatible with the original Wii - as it's the 'serious one' in the series.  More than happy to have that one available in the downstairs room.

Yes! Melee is GOAT!

Could always bring a copy of Beautiful Katamari (360), 2 player multiplayer or co-op mode, who can roll the largest one, using teamwork. Might be entertaining?

• Like 1

Mass amount of people playing elite would be awesome. Or jumping on DC universe: online flying around in epic lan colours doing stupid stuff.

Big game Open:RA sounds awesome.

Or a massive game of Grey Goo! Or age of empires, so many opportunities!

• Like 1

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter