Welcome to epic.Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nivek

What games console(s) do you have

35 posts in this topic

What consoles do you have?

I have a wii and years ago had an amiga! Not really a fan of console but I know some of you are and must have loads!

Xbox 360, Wii, N64, PS3, and a DS lite

TBH the xbox 360 and PS3 both have some nice exclusive games and XBL arcade has some great games on it

spectrum, nes, snes, n64, gameboy normal, colour, advance, advance sp, ds, PSP, megadrive, megadrive II, ps1, ps2, dreamcast, xbox crystal, xbox normal, gamecube, wii x2, xbox 360

all in perfect working order, except for the ps2 which mary kicked....

PS2, Wii & Xbox360

Game on consoles exceedingly rarely but then I didn't pay for any of them :)

Yes, it is. But I've just ordered my 250GB version with the old MW2, I'll then sell MW2 to a friend as I'll be buying it on the PC and it works out the same price as the 120GB version. Awesome :)

Atari, Sega Megadrive, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo64, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Xbox, Xbox360.

And all of the games I like can be played on my PC :P

Still looking for a decent emulator for ps/2 games >.<

Jaguar, Mega Drive, Master System, NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii.

I have a list of old computers as well.

Commodore 64, amiga, mega drive 2 & mega CD, seaga saturn, N64, Gamecube, DS, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360