Welcome to epic.Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gunmens

UK games expo 2017

So it's that time again when I start seeing who is going to the board games expo. 

Im going to be there on the Saturday. I know mort will be there too running his campaigns. (may have grabbed a ticket) 

We normally get a good group of us to go. Hopefully we can meet up again have a good laugh too.

Its the 2nd - 4th June 2 weeks before our next big event :o

Check it out https://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk

I'm there with some friends for the Saturday. Have tickets for both The Dark Room performances and Knightmare Live as well.

I'll be there all weekend, running and playing RPGs as usual, hope to bump into some folk!

1 person likes this

Just finalised my plans, currently free on the Saturday afternoon/evening  if anyone's around for beer/coffee (depends if I can find crash space) and moar gaming

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tardcommander
      Hey all! We are very excited to be coming back to our favourite LAN!

Saturday at 16:00 we will be running a 7 wonders duel fun tournament for a chance to win £10 store credit. All skill levels welcome and we are happy to teach you the game. It’s free to sign up but all we ask is that you do so before Thursday 12th Oct to make sure we have enough copies of the game.

Along with an array of board games we will be bringing along Star Wars Destiny. The new CCG has boomed in popularity in the last few months so we will be bringing decks along for anyone interested in trying it out.

No doubt Werewolves will also be happening in the social room around midnight so we will be hanging around to join in, as well as having a few other social deduction and party games to hand in case the numbers dwindle in the earlier hours of the morning!

Lastly we shall be having a good old fashioned raffle with some goodies up for grabs. Our shop opening times are below:

Thursday 14:00 – 18:00
      Friday 12:00 – 18:00
      Saturday 12:00 – 18:00
      Sunday 12:00 – 15:30

We will also be bringing our travelling library with us and these will be available outside of the shop opening hours. Let us know if there are games you would like us to bring along and we’ll try to do so. Also if there is anything you’d be keen to see in the shop, just ask.

See you soon you beautiful nerds!

• By M0RT
      I'll be running RPGs at the UK Games Expo again this year.  I usually bump into some epic folk there so if anyone wants to meet for a pint (or better still, sit down and play a game!) give me a shout here.

The RPG games are now live on the booking system so if you do want to book a place at my table check them out:

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/bookevents.php?category=rpg
    • By chigger
      Hello!

As some of you know, myself, supermaz and Tardcommander are opening a board game cafe in Watford.  We have 2 more days of our Kickstarter to go. In celebration of the end of our Kickstarter campaign (and hopefully celebrating that we meet our funding goal!) we are hosting a facebook online event where you can enter competitions and win board game prizes.  

If you like and share the event you'll be in with a chance to win a board game of your choice worth up to £40.
      As a thank you to our Kickstarter backers, any pledge of £5 or more will be in with a chance to win MECHS VS MINIONS, a sweet board game set in the LoL universe.

Join and like/share the event, then on Thursday participate in the fun and online games to win even more prizes!
      https://www.facebook.com/events/1151947021558584/

See you there,
      Team d20 x