Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

Neon_Rabbit

The Unit Gaming Shirt Now Avalible

Hello all,  Neon rabbit here

As some of you may of saw at last LAN during down time, I was mucking about making a gaming shirt for "Duty Hero's Unit"

With the final design in place and sent off and approved by Gamers Apparel. We are offering everyone the chance to have their own named printed short sleeve shirt. Other shirts will be made available soon.

The shirts are priced at £25

If you are interested please edit your details into the Google sheets document below. Make sure all your details are Correct.

Material - 100% Polyester mesh fabric - 165gms

Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL

If you prefer a female cut please make it known in the document

The mock ups below were created on a hi-res shirt mock up, similar to GA but not exact. pattern placement may be slightly alterd, but only slightly. Im told

my mock up is good enough to go on

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IT8XnZ-9ZIA6sWdppmh8sNA451SK6p8HQutf3rLqTGw/edit?usp=sharing

gn9URka.jpg

0DCo8ej.jpg

gntgsHl.jpg

Edited by Neon_Rabbit
  • Like 4

What are sizes like??

Also not sure what to put under name lol

Edited by gunmens

Version 2:  ...have gone and added it to the sheet now.

Edited by reech

So I wear an xxl and I find it a comfort baggy fit. Duty wears an xl and it suits him well. Sizes are on the larger side. So if you order shirts from qwertee and order an xl you should be fine with a similar size but expect it to be a little more. 

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter