Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

ChronoWolf

Street fighter tournament?

Is there going to be another street fighter tournament? Fun/serious, The fun tournament last time was great fun would like to see a return.

Yes, for reasons of 'let's have a swap round' we're not having SF2 this time, but more than happy for people to play one in the Social area - no prizes, though.

Give me a shout as it spinning-bird-kicks off so I can cheer you on!

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 16:33, reech said:

Yes, for reasons of 'let's have a swap round' we're not having SF2 this time, but more than happy for people to play one in the Social area - no prizes, though.

Give me a shout as it spinning-bird-kicks off so I can cheer you on!

I'll jump on dicord tonight see if we can get something going, even if it's mvci/sf4-5 over lan connection, actually that could be quite fun as they allow tournament modes

11 hours ago, chigger said:

I'm up for some SF! Gimme a prod at the d20 stand! :D

Will probably run an sf4 tournament for it, either running it in game using the tournament mode or see if I can bring a small device for it to be on locally.

I'm down for some SF next lan. I havent played in a long time and I really miss playing it at lan events.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter