Thoma

NEED A TEAM LE LEVEL + PLAYER

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Winbar
      Unfortunately the food service wasn't the best at the October event for a number of reasons, but we've had a number of meetings with the venue now since the last event to work with them to make improvements. 

In particular, as well as reverting back to menu choices that are tried and tested at previous events, and agreed well in advance so we shouldn't see the same stock issues, the venue has appointed a new Chef Manager who started before Christmas and will oversee all of the catering staff in terms of quality of food and customer service, he'll also be reading your feedback during the event to pick up on any improvements that can be made straight away. So it's important if you do have any feedback to either let the catering team know straight away, or post it in this thread, the KCC team can't fix it if they don't know about it! 

Also note that the evening meal options are back to being around the £5 mark so that the evening meal vouchers work correctly again to cover a meal. 

As for the menu, here you go:

Breakfast Menu (Served until 12noon each day)
      Big Breakfast (2 bacon, 2 sausages, 1 egg, 2 hash browns, beans, mushrooms, 2 slices toast, tea or coffee)- £6 Small Breakfast (1 bacon, 1 sausage, 1 egg, 1 hash brown, beans, tea or coffee) - £5 Vegetarian Breakfasts - As above but with vegetarian sausages and extra egg Bacon Roll - £2.80 Sausage Roll - £2.80 Egg Roll - £2.50 Large Breakfast Roll - £3.50 (any 3 items) Beans on Toast - £1.50 2 Slices of Toast with Butter & Marmalade - £1 Tea/Coffee - £1  
      Remember, you can pre-pay for all 3 BIG BREAKFASTS for just £5 if you buy in advance. Go to your epic23 booking and add on the 3-day breakfast ticket by the Wednesday before LAN. 

Lunch Menu (12.30pm - 4pm)
      Bacon, Brie & Cranberry Panini - £3.50 Tuna Melt Panini - £3.50 Brie & Cranberry (v) - £3.00  
      Burgers, Wings & Sides (12.30pm - 9pm)
      Beef Burger - £3.20 Pulled Pork Burger - £3.70 Bacon & Cheese Burger - £4.00 Spicy Bean Burger (v) - £3.20 Epic Burger (double burger, double bacon and cheese) - £5.50 Chicken Wings & Hot Sauce - £5 Onion Rings - £1.50 Fries - £1.50 (add cheese for 50p) Side Salad - £1  
      Evening Meals (4pm - 9pm)
      Burgers, Wings & Sides Menu Also Available

Thursday - Mexican Night
      Chicken Fajita Wrap (Spicy Mexican chicken served in a tortilla wrap with a choice of toppings & salad) - £5 Quorn Fajita Wrap (Spicy Mexican Quorn served in a tortilla wrap with a choice of toppings & salad) - £5 Beef Chilli Con Carne - £5  
      Friday - Italian Night
      Lasagne (with garlic bread & side salad) -  £5 Chicken & Bacon Carbonara (with garlic bread & side salad) - £5 Wild Mushroom Ravioli (with garlic bread & side salad) - £5  
      Saturday - American Night
      Chilli Dog (with fries & coleslaw) - £5 Quorn Chilli Dog (with fries & coleslaw) - £5 Mac Dog (with fries & coleslaw) - £5 Corn on the cob - £1  
      Bar Snacks (9pm - Bar Close)
      Chilli & Nachos (with jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole & melted cheese) - £4.50 Nachos (with jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole & melted cheese) - £3.50 Onion Rings - £1.50 Fries - £1.50 (add cheese for 50p) Chicken Wings & Hot Sauce - £5 Sausage Roll - £1
    • By DragonEye
      Hi!
      First of all, forgive me if that's not the place to post this, I made an account just for this.
      As the title says, I'm a dota player and I'm looking for people to play with at the lan. I realize that the dates to register are long due, but if there's a possibility to replace a missing player or if a spot opens in any way, I'd be willing to fill it.
      Here's steam profile and dotabuff for reference:
      https://www.dotabuff.com/players/105283710
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/bazzlebg/
    • By Toast
      Hey guys, I'm 14 and wondering if there are clans around looking for a 5th? I'm supreme, 1700 hours and wanting to get some experience at my first LAN.
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/7070707070070707/