JoeShow

Lets talk DJ Sets!

Which Option?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we do the DJ sets?

• Live from the Gallery!
    • Live from Lakeside!

Hey guys,

As per previous events we've done DJ sets some and others we've simply not bothered! Historically we seem to get a mixed bag of response in regards to the DJ sets which are for all to enjoy, but mainly focused on the atmosphere Lakeside already offers!

However sometimes we don't always get stuff right so i wanted to ask you guys what you would prefer and help us decide how we handle the DJ sets going forward.

Option 1) We do the DJ sets in the Gallery and live stream the video / audio feed straight down into Lakeside - Would also go out on the central stream for your viewing pleasure. This seems like the sensible option, but we get to a point where there feels like a lack of atmosphere for the DJ at the time! 

Option 2) We do the DJ sets in Lakeside for atmosphere reasons, keep the hype going. Pipe it straight into the speakers and probably wouldn't live stream it (Due to positioning and technical restrictions).

We will probably be looking to do the DJ sets either Friday after the pub quiz or Saturday after Cinedouken!

Please do vote for an option and i highly encourage any further feedback on any elements of this which i've not gone over in the post!

Cheers guys and looking forward to seeing y'all in 5(ish) weeks!

Edited by JoeShow
  • Like 1

Option 3 - Lake ;)

Disclaimer - I'm not attending so any vote I cast should not be counted.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this