denisethewise

Hello greetings from Malaysian

Hello there. My name is Danial. I'm from Malaysia and having a long holiday in here. I also Manager for WDP, streamers team for Malaysia. 

I want to ask about this event before I'm joining. 

1: can i ask for the menu for meals? I mean from breakfast until dinner. Since I'm Muslim. So i need to know about it. 

2: is it the bar sold any soft drink?

Thats all. Thanks Epic Lan community. 

Hello!

The menu will be confirmed in February, but this is the similar food you'll see available at the catering desk: 

Soft drinks are available at the bar and 24 hours at the shop.

• Like 1

On 12/01/2018 at 19:02, reech said:

Hello!

The menu will be confirmed in February, but this is the similar food you'll see available at the catering desk: 

Soft drinks are available at the bar and 24 hours at the shop.

oh, thank you for replying.

its seems great since i can choose anything i want. i thought its gonna be same meal for everyone. 

Cheers

I would doubt any of the meat options will be Halal but they do provide vegetarian options - and at Breakfast you can choose the items you'd like. 

As for soft drinks, I'd recommend buying them from the Epic shop at the event as they're cheaper than from the bar.

Should the food not be suitable you can also order food to the venue so there is plent of choice for you.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaneth

I like trains
      · 0 replies
    • freshy

Hi visitor! I am freshy, mainly interested in playing CS:GO. 

1600hrs on Steam account with favourite maps being Cache, Inferno, Mirage, Dust2, Overpass.
      I signed up as a mercenary for epic.LAN24 and if you are interested in recruiting a mercenary you are in the right place. My main role is support/2nd awper/co-igl. I am 25 years old, down to earth personality with lots of focus and passion for this game. If you would like to play with me, I would be more than happy to join your team. If you would like to discuss further please contact me through here or you can add me through steam:
      https://steamcommunity.com/id/freshmanfool/
      Best of luck!
      Ata 'freshy' Akca
      · 0 replies
    • mcmidjit

The lype is strong today
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter