MRated

epic23 - Event Defrag

On 25/01/2018 at 12:51, Chump said:

Hi Gumpster,

Apologies, the tags are a little all over the place in our group!

Our group consists of the Tse guys & Team Craig Brand - and also Zu1u, Zazoo, and Gremmmmmlin. So if they could be on the same row as us that would be great. Also if we could stay back to back with each other as we are currently that would be perfect :)

Thanks very much!

Not sure if I can keep all of you on the same row (it's gonna be difficult so opted with 5 & 5 ie Team Craig Brand and then Tse members on the other side). Who is your fifth for your current team signed up in the CS tournament (Team Craig Brand)? Then I can work something out that may satisfy you.

SECOND REDRAFT:
This is the second redraft of both Portland & Fair Isle:

I have accommodated as best any potential seating requests I have had over the last few days and placed those that are unsat or were unsat from the previous draft. Please be aware I have tried my best here but I can only do so much.

Portland:

fLEKWwp.png

Fair Isle:

VwNKclu.png

Any further seating requests have until Friday night to send in as by Saturday, we will be putting all drafted changes into fruition.

Hey, Razerblader and I are travelling down together for SC2, would it be possible for us to be put together as well?
Cheers guys!

6 hours ago, Gumpster said:

Not sure if I can keep all of you on the same row (it's gonna be difficult so opted with 5 & 5 ie Team Craig Brand and then Tse members on the other side). Who is your fifth for your current team signed up in the CS tournament (Team Craig Brand)? Then I can work something out that may satisfy you.

Our 5th for the cs team is Zu1u. But are coming a group of 12 so if there's any possibility of sitting close to each other that would be great :) (understand that's an annoying number to seat, sorry!).

Edited by Chump

5 minutes ago, Chump said:

Our 5th for the cs team is Zu1u. But are coming a group of 12 of us (understand thats an annoying number to seat, sorry!).

There is 12 of you? I counted 10... so where are the other 2?

Hey gump,

Can our manager (Magico) please sit by us.

We all have the same team tag (FoFoG). It would also be a huge benefit if the starcraft players could all sit near eachother as its just convenience for the tournament and the atmosphere having our somewhat sizeable community near eachother. (if not possible no worries but we'd at least like to be sat by people we know.)

Many Thanks!

Just now, Chump said:

Ah sorry yes there is only 10, my mistake! My bad

Fair play. Updated plan has you as 5 and 5 back to back.

@fazedgg - Done.

2 hours ago, Magico said:

5  5 back to back is pretty cool thanks !

5 & 5 back to back was meant for Chump.

You are on a row of 7 as a 7.

Hi all,

First time going to epicLAN, and I can't wait. But I'm new to all this defrag stuff so apologies for missing deadlines mentioned above. It sounds like a great idea to try and get clans sitting together, but I don't envy you the job!

I have 2 tickets, but otherwise no affiliations, so feel free to put us wherever fits best to help others group up. But do please keep us both next to each other!

Many thanks, and look forward to seeing you all.

@Gumpster - I see you mentioned me as not being tagged up or on the tournament system. I do have a clan tag on my profile, but not sure if that's what you mean. As for tournaments the 4 games I see at https://tournaments.epiclan.co.uk/ are not ones I play much... or well! So I hadn't been planning on taking part in tournaments rather than jumping into some casual games.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the final planning!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morphos said:

Hi all,

First time going to epicLAN, and I can't wait. But I'm new to all this defrag stuff so apologies for missing deadlines mentioned above. It sounds like a great idea to try and get clans sitting together, but I don't envy you the job!

I have 2 tickets, but otherwise no affiliations, so feel free to put us wherever fits best to help others group up. But do please keep us both next to each other!

Many thanks, and look forward to seeing you all.

@Gumpster - I see you mentioned me as not being tagged up or on the tournament system. I do have a clan tag on my profile, but not sure if that's what you mean. As for tournaments the 4 games I see at https://tournaments.epiclan.co.uk/ are not ones I play much... or well! So I hadn't been planning on taking part in tournaments rather than jumping into some casual games.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the final planning!

Yeah I just wasn't sure if you were with anyone else bar the second ticket you currently have.  I just wanted to make sure before I moved you anywhere else on the plan :)

• Like 1

Ok, small update from my side.

I have done a third re-draft of all the changes requested, and as a result of needing to know some things we moved up the schedule of actioning the changes. Please bare in mind, these are not final changes until close of day on Sunday 4th February. There maybe small changes made, as we still want to stick to the planned date we gave everyone in advance.

The reason for the changes was quite simple, I basically knew I had missed a few people off the seating plan and without doing the moves, I couldn't see who exactly. Whilst I appreciate some people may get upset, just remember I have to have multiple tabs open in order to check and double check tags, tournament teams and players, so looking over a block of seats the way they are is sometimes difficult. Sometimes it's easier just to get the moves done, and then I know where I have gone wrong.

So for now, you can review all changes on Portland & Fair Isle on the actual seating plan. Everyone has until Sunday 4th February to give me approval or disapproval and then give me a seating request. You can do this through Discord, or through the forum PM system.

There are currently four people unsat, they are as follows:

Others I have a rough idea on (there are a few Dota2 community players who are going for some fun, not some proper Dota). Now I am happy to accommodate as best as I can any requests that come in, but there are still a fair few people either not tagged up correctly or signed up on the tournament system. I have for the moment also accommodated any teams lacking a player (those two Dota2 teams currently) but when push comes to shove those four people listed above may well have not given me any notice and may end up back in their preferred location (by where they were sat originally - Fair Isle). However, if those four above do reach out, I will ask nicely to see if they would like to be placed into Lakeside.

I will assume all changes are fine by end of Sunday unless people get in contact with me directly. Bare in mind, we have emailed, tweeted, and facebooked all of these changes, and left a massive note on the seating planner itself, I have also done several posts across the subreddits that are in attendance (UKDota & UKCSGO) and placed up Facebook posts on their respective groups.

I hope this helps, as I said, any problems, don't hesitate to grab me, but please do it sooner rather than later.

On 1/15/2018 at 18:42, MRated said:

Lakeside

Latest Draft 28/01/18

LRDQmx4MS2Se6owWDSbseA.png

Let me know what you think guys and girls!

If possible, can ComicSans move to F10-7? Facing the door and being in the corner would be much ideal! If not then nvm but worth a try!

<3

This really applies to @vinn3h

The Starcraft2 lot want to be sat together in Portland, but the issue is making everyone fit in a way that can accommodate that. Instead of arguing with some of them, I asked one of them to simply conjure up a way that in theory makes everyone happy.

RiSky seems to have found a way, so I need you to look this over and give me and the rest of your boys (and girls) permission to action the changes. I ask for the reason that when I do these seating plans, I try my hardest to make sure everyone stays in their relatively honest seat that they originally picked. Most times I will blame logistics of the event or the room, or big communities, but this time it is on you and your merry men, because this will affect your group dynamic.

I'd also like to reach out to the following:

.:ne:.

TQA

Also @Distan

404 Games would be unaffected by the changes.

Here is the screenshot:

XOXBzzn.png

I know the Waffle lot are now all tagged up as one.

So the original seating plan as you guys currently sat as a 6/4/2/5, the SC2 proposed plan is a 3/6/1/5/2 would this be an issue, or would this be alright? I ask on behalf of the SC2 community (I'd rather not alienate them at this time).

Please note that all of you would be pretty much back to back and opposite each other, so you are still in close proximity to each other.

@Gumpster @MRated

Morning... Three of our group have had a bit of a balls-up and didn't realise that the seating would have been arranged by today. Three of our group have been put quite a distance away from the other five (FI-B13 to FI-B15 and FI-M16 to FI-M20). Would it be possible to potentially work something in to jigging us about to get us a bit closer please? We're not overly fussed about what area we'll be sat in!

Cheers!

Edited by SCANDLIN

3 hours ago, MRated said:

Final Lakeside Update

qgKoNk-kQgqCSxzKHZ8xHQ.png

@DanBennett - done

@Milky - done

Stevieboywonder needs to be next to me. We're all OK with being moved to where you've put us in general, but It needs to go Steve, Kane, Saboo.

Defrag has now completed for all halls. If you have any other request in regards to the sepcific layout of your communities, please post them on this post and they will be actioned where required. Can I also remind those with vouchers;

@Dav_Ral

@Jellymix

@Velox

@Darkstormy

@Retsulc

@MoleInHole

@GrandmasterSmash

@Morphos

@Secs

@vinn3h

@Ziroy

@davros

@tom-

@patz

@Revilo

@DOOPZ

@Iddqd

@bmagic

@Sliggy

To please assign these well in advance of the event, to help with check-in at the event.

Thanks

CU@LAN

• Like 3

On 03/02/2018 at 17:25, MRated said:

Final Lakeside Update

qgKoNk-kQgqCSxzKHZ8xHQ.png

@DanBennett - done

@Milky - done

Is this the final layout for lakeside ?

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter