M0RT

UK Games Expo 2018

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By M0RT
      Here's the almost obligatory tabletop RPG thread.

Given that Epic.24 is a week after UK Games Expo I'll have a ton of games I can run.  Fantasy, Weird West, World War 2 Commandos and I've also got the itch to run some post apocalyptic sci fi.  There will be other folk running games as well I'm sure.

All welcome including folk completely new to D&D and tabletop roleplaying, we're usually playing in the board game area.

• By Tardcommander
      Here’s the run down of d20 @ epic23!

Shop Opening Hours
      We decided that as most of you guys are basically nocturnal at LAN we figured we’d try opening the shop late in the evening. Our opening hours at epic will be:

Thurs 23:00 – 2:00
      Fri 23:00 – 2:00
      Sat 23:00 – 2:00
      Sun 12:00  - 16:00

If you see us about, feel free to ask us about what we have in stock or any board games that you’re interested in!

Competitions
      On Saturday at 11am we will be hosting a Smash Up tournament!  Join us for a chance to win a £10 gift voucher, useable in the shop or for when you come and visit our Board Game Café in Watford.
      Of course we will have our usual raffle with lots of board game and geeky prizes up for grabs.

Games
      Last but not least we will of course be bringing a few of our games along that we will leave in the board game area for you to play with. 

Let us know if there is anything you want us to bring and we’ll see what we can do! See you all at LAN <3
  • Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaneth

I like trains
      · 0 replies
    • freshy

Hi visitor! I am freshy, mainly interested in playing CS:GO. 

1600hrs on Steam account with favourite maps being Cache, Inferno, Mirage, Dust2, Overpass.
      I signed up as a mercenary for epic.LAN24 and if you are interested in recruiting a mercenary you are in the right place. My main role is support/2nd awper/co-igl. I am 25 years old, down to earth personality with lots of focus and passion for this game. If you would like to play with me, I would be more than happy to join your team. If you would like to discuss further please contact me through here or you can add me through steam:
      https://steamcommunity.com/id/freshmanfool/
      Best of luck!
      Ata 'freshy' Akca
      · 0 replies
    • mcmidjit

The lype is strong today
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter