reech

epicStreamTeam :: New 2018 Edition!

Since 2016, we've been featuring people directly broadcasting on to the twitch.tv/epiclan channel during the week, to show people that we're still doing stuff in between events.  More people than ever before are streaming across twitch, and plenty of our attendees either dabble or have dived headfirst in with full schedules, so we don't feature as many people directly as we did before (although you can still catch gunmens, reech, nick and M0rt at various times) so we're doing something a little different to showcase how many of our attendees and staff are doing exciting stream type stuff.

We'll still feature people directly on the channel who want to do that, such as Gunmens on Sunday afternoon - but we're inviting staff and attendees to join our team page at twitch.tv/team/epiclan .  This is where we point people during our events, so they can follow everything that goes on - but now we'll send people there so they can see the variety of games and content you all do.

Here's what we're offering you - and what you can help us out with.

For broadcasting on epiclan

• Weekly scheduled slots
  • Please turn up to them, or you risk being dropped off (oh no!) - give me as much notice as possible if you need to change; of course emergencies do happen, so I'm not going to be a total git about this
  • Keeping engagement with viewers about what epicLAN is and what we do - play, chat, and interact!
  • Commands added to bot !so {username} for you and other epicLAN people - do so as they turn up
  • …and don't forget to !so and chat about YOUR channel; if you have a regular schedule or want to point to places, I can set up commands like !reech which will have more info for those broadcasters:
    • Reech streams on Tuesday and Thursdays at twitch.tv/re_reech :: Follow him there and at twitter.com/reechme :: The last thing they were doing was $(twitch game $(1))

For broadcasting on your own channel

• Let reech know on the #epicstreamteamchannel your schedule and he'll set up tweets before time to point to your channel on our feed
  • We won't do facebook posts for every stream BUT we will say 'featuring this week' for those who let us know at start of week to avoid flooding people
  • Please set your BOT to let viewers know about epicLAN and our next event; I'd suggest the following two messages (alternate, one every 30 minutes; timers can do this - or set up as !commands and call 'em every hour)
    • I'm part of the epicLAN StreamTeam - find out more here :: https://www.twitch.tv/team/epiclan
    • epic.LAN is one of the UK's most exciting LAN gaming events featuring a great range of social games and eSports tournaments :: Next Event in $(countdown Jun 7 2018 4:00:00 PM GMT) :: epic24 - 7-10 June 2018 - To find out more visit www.epiclan.co.uk/epic24
    • Remember to update after every event!
  • …and have a little chat with the viewers about us at least once every session.

What else will we do on the epicLAN channel?

• Playlists of VODs will be set up during the week; featuring content from recent epicLAN events, matches, tournaments and also past streams - we'll theme this to let you know what content is coming up during the week.
  • (At least) once a month; community game night - Board Game, TF2, Minecraft Hunger Games, Quiplash.
  • Host schedule - again, for those who have told me their full schedule, we'll place them on the host list and let people know about them. Priority goes to those who broadcast at least one slot on the epicLAN channel in a month; otherwise reech will promote and move who we feature on a weekly basis so we're not just constantly rebroadcasting the same StreamTeamer!

Subscriptions?

• We'll be encouraging people to sub to the individual streamers - I'll modify the commands for subs about this to include (…or if you like this streamer, go to THEIR channel and sub to support them!)
  • We'll still encourage people to sub to epicLAN (especially those who JUST want to stream on epicLAN)
  • For epiclan subscribers, when we get 3 subs\resubs in a session, we'll do a giveaway - check with reech about these.

If you want to get involved, post here, or speak to reech at discord.gg/epiclan

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'd like to get involved with this papa.

I already stream to the epiclanuk community on twitch - Which is something you may want to consider usage of also (Just a thought :D)

Plus I'm already featuring epicLAN in my twitch bio stuff 

Edited by JoeShow
  • Like 2

Will point out the community stuff - I know several people have been using that as well, more than happy with that, Joe.