ALuzionz

Lakeside Seat Picker

I notice alot of vouchered tickets for the seat picker in lakeside booking out almost a whole two rows and dotted out all over the place by 3 people. 

my mates and I would like to be in lakeside but doesn't look like we'll be able to with all these voucher seats. Are they all legit tickets?

Yes, they’re all tickets that have been paid for

its a group booking, but there is a planned defrag, so if you all get a seat in there, and have the same clan tag, hopefully the defrag gets you closer together

• Like 2

Hi - Just booked two tickets to the BYOC and have allocated seats in Fair Isle.  My first Epic booking I am sorry to say but won't be the last.  Clan created and registered on esports.  Do you think we will get split in the de-frag.  I don't really know what the defrag is.......

No - if both tickets when registered to people have the same clan tag, you'll be fine.  When we defrag we move people who are scattered around the place together based on tag and suitable available seating.

• Like 1