reech

epic25 Saturday Night Event: Laniversary!

It's not quite a birthday, since we run several events a year.  It's not quite an anniversary, because we've been doing it for an odd number of years.  But 25 as a number is a milestone, so epic25's Saturday Night Event is going to be... LANiversary!

Celebrating the history of epic.LAN from it's forbears and founders to its current incarnation of memes and mayhem, we'd like you to join us in having a party to end all parties - with an eye on the future for our huge expansion into the Arena in 2019!

We'll be putting together some party style food and cocktails, and also enjoying some party style games with some fun and silly swag to be won - from pass the parcel, to musical chairs, to pin the tail on the Gumpster.  Okay, so the last one may be a bit of an invention, but hey, it was suggested in a meeting and I'm sure I can make it work...

Since it's the October event (when we traditionally invited people to dress up for Halloween) if you want to come along as a favourite game character from the history of LAN games then please do so - I'm sure there's still some people dressing up as the Scout from TF2, and I know I've seen a few of my friends at epic.LAN who resemble the zombies in Left4Dead after a particularly grueling Boat Race...

If you've got any extra suggestions for party games at the event, let reech know (either here, or on Discord if you want it to be a surprise!) and let's get this party started!

• Like 1

Before my time, but I am aware of the legend!

How about just a little dress up - couple just for you reech

1 wear a skeleton suit and ride on a trumpet

2.you , gunmens , Mintopia , eM , gitsie , JoeShow and wew cant leave him out WINBAR all dress up as S CLUB 7 

On 26/08/2018 at 19:20, reech said:

We'll be putting together some party style food and cocktails, and also enjoying some party style games with some fun and silly swag to be won - from pass the parcel, to musical chairs,

Me+Gumpster+JoeShow+Doopz playing musical chairs.

How much insurance do Epic and KCC have?

• Haha 3

epic25 is our first epic LAN so sounds like a great time to be starting out. We used to go to the multplay LANs before... well, you know.