Sign in to follow this  
Winbar

Huge Holiday Inn Discount for epic25

Posted by Holiday Inn Express on Facebook:

**** DISCOUNTED ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE ****

Use discount code ELG when booking with our reservations team and get access to the following rates:

• Tuesday 9th October - £55 inclusive of breakfast
  • Wednesday 10th October - £55 inclusive of breakfast
  • Thursday 11th October - £55 inclusive of breakfast
  • Friday 12th October - £55 inclusive of breakfast
  • Saturday 13th October - £55 inclusive of breakfast
  • Sunday 14th October - £55 inclusive of breakfast

We have a certain amount of twin rooms, double rooms and double rooms with sofa beds available. Rooms can be booked by calling 0800 43 40 40 or click this link:

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/gb/en/kettering/ormkp/hoteldetail

Any questions? Contact Allen in our Sales office by calling 01536 526786
--------------------------

If the link doesnt work, give them a call. 

Thanks for the rates Holiday Inn, and Winbar for posting about it, I have just booked. 

As a note for anyone booking when you enter the dates you need to enter the discount code under group code at the bottom before proceeding to the next steps, this will bring up the correct pricing. 

Edited by Inferno
  • Like 1

This is awesome however I have already booked non refundable rooms at Travelodge. Shame we couldn't get this sorted sooner! 

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, but it's already confirmed for February 2019 too so will help everyone for the one after!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 0 replies
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter