Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

MRated

epic25 - Event Defrag

@Gumpster ATDGamer is a late booking for SVG clan, wondered if you could keep us in FI, sat together, preferrably not on the row of the bar but anywhere else we dont mind. Much appreciated =]

Please defragmentation me and Stevieboiwonder near to Duffa and his 4 teammates. Don't have to be right next to, vicinity is fine :)

Danke

I have updated our own versions of the sheets. I will throw an update in here tomorrow ish with the relevant changes. But all requests that have been placed in here have been honoured.

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the late response. Would like to add that in Portland, FoFoG would like to be all sat together if possible

This would be:

Wok

Savage

Fazed

Bellator

Gamerrichy

RazerBlader

I've noticed Risky still has the FoFoG tag on, however he's on a different team and usually sits with his mates such as wardi, grimzzy, aicy, figaro, etc. Oh also, just in case they get moved away, any individuals with the 'UKSC2' clan tag are SC2 players who may not have anyone to sit with so if possible to keep them together and as close to the rest of the SC2 people as possible.

Thanks so much

Edited by Wok

ORIGINAL POSTS UPDATED WITH FINAL DRAFTS DONE FOR PORTLAND & FAIR ISLE.

Please check, any changes that need to be done, please throw in this thread before end of Sunday night. Seating plan will move over the weekend at some point.

Just for reference, all seating requests should come through this thread, I won't accept any through my DMs on Twitter, nor Steam, the reason for this is so that everyone can see your request, and thus limits me from missing requests in the many places people can grab me :P

Just to let people know, Portland has been successfully moved as per drafts. If there are requests to be made, I will continue taking them until Sunday evening, otherwise, Portland is done and dusted now.

Fair Isle has yet to change, but will change over the weekend.

Update for those in Lakeside, Everyone is now sat within their clan tags. I have spoken with nominated people from the larger of the communities to confirm final layout which will be completed by Sunday evening, otherwise, all done for another lan

CU@LAN!

• Thanks 1

@Gumpster I've checked the updated picture for Fair Isle and its only showing 4 SVG seats together on row M. There are 5 of us in total: Munkey, Tarquin666, Derthroid5, Spare and ATDGamer. Could you please update that for us? Thanks :)

@Gumpster I know Steveo has messaged you privately just so it's not out of sight out of mind I thought I would post. OMEN have 11 people coming with Scotteh signing up last minute. On the current draft, we only have 10 seats, there are single gamers on the row opposite us M6-M10. If you could move Scotteh to M10 and move one of the single gamers to another seat for non clans, would leave us with L1-10 and M10 and that would be ideal and I would think feasible with the current layout of clans. I know its a thankless task and meeting everyone's requirements is highly improbable but hopefully this is logical and works for you too. Cheers looking forward to the 11th!

Ok everyone.

Here is the state of play.

De-Frag across Portland & Fair Isle has now been completed.

However it should be noted that the following people, have either not tagged up, signed up on the tournament system to a designated team, or let us know their plans in general. This means that anybody who may of been displaced have ignored the email sent out, the forum thread, the seating plan, and numerous tweets and facebook mentions around the de-frag. Not to mention anywhere else I have posted about it. I will give these people till the end of the week to let me know where, or who they are sat with, but by Sunday 7th October, the seating plan will be locked for good and I will not make anymore changes. This is so that all participants have adequate time to print off their bookings and not have any random surprises for when they walk in at LAN. We've done enough seating de-frags now, and stipulated that a seating de-frag will be done in the weeks leading up to LAN for people to not have an excuse now.

@Bud
@Dukeofpain
@jimmo1990
@Inqqi
@normyp
@Cage
@Alanio86
@Lostprofile
@m0zzyB
@turquoiseelephant
@FullZombieInc
@Spirtehunter33 

Notable Mentions for the tagged up people who want to get in contact;

@JOOLi

@Rolfie

HpB guys & gals.

(Should be noted anyone mentioned on this post gets an automated email generated to make them aware they have been mentioned on the forums)

As a further note, please be aware all changes have been made but not reflected on the drafts in this thread, the seating plan currently is how it should be. I will communicate any further changes that maybe made (a note to NAE guys, that Fierce Esports have 8 tickets allocated, which I am finding out whether they need their 8th ticket as 1 was attained through a giveaway, so they may not need it and could see a potential refund).

Hi - I am just a casual gamer two of us booked under Inqqi. 

..........or let us know their plans in general.

Do you need any more info, just yell.  I am new to this!

Hi guys, dukeofpain in fair isle B-16,b-17, jimmo1990 in b-18 are together, please can we stay as a 3. will get last guy to reg his alias asap

thankyou

6 hours ago, Dukeofpain said:

Hi guys, dukeofpain in fair isle B-16,b-17, jimmo1990 in b-18 are together, please can we stay as a 3. will get last guy to reg his alias asap

thankyou

Already done. You were kept as 3. I tagged you just to make sure it was correct and just in case you hadn't seen the posts ;)

Hi Gumpster, just seen this post as I thought I best check with the event coming close. Myself, BennyV, Que1986 and Longknob69 are all HpB and have no issues with where we are sat since defrag.

Ducky isn't part of HpB so could give you wiggle room to move us up a slot if needed. 

Hi,

Apologies for seeing it a bit late, but RL things happened. As it was said already, I do am a lone wolf, first timer, so whichever seat on the defrag was fine. :)

Would someone be able to swap around my clan's seating? Got a bit muddled post-defrag. Thanks!

PL-B1 - velyks2 voucher

PL-B2 - velyks2 voucher

PL-B3 - velyks2

PL-B4 - joony

PL-B5 - tomitspeace

PL-B6 - yetifiasco

PL-C5 - detobate

PL-C6 - soggychips

Just a few last minute updates.

There have been minor tweaks to the seating plan, so @Velyks2 all your changes are done.

The other changes are ones that will affect a few people in Fair Isle.

Cage, Alanio86, GoofyRyan & Lostprofile have been moved to sit with their friend FullZombieInc, this meant moving a few other randoms to other areas of LAN, Meep has been moved towards the HpB guys, so that Meep still keeps close to the Dota lot. Meanwhile, m0zzyB, DeathShooter (Raven), SpirteHunter33, and turquoiseelephant have been moved to the very back of the hall as a result of the Cage/Alanio86 move.

No more moves will be done at this point, and I consider the seating plan now officially locked.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• shahnikdar8977

East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham
      Trains from Birmingham to York are operated by Virgin Cross Country Trains and run regularly from Birmingham New Street Station.

From Manchester
      Operated by TransPennine Express, frequent services to York are available from both Manchester Airport and the central Oxford Road station.

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.East Coast run a very frequent service from London Kings Cross Station to York. The journey on express routes is under two hours and first class accommodation is available. Most trains are fully serviced with buffet facilities. Trains run at half hourly intervals on the hour and half-hour all day between 9.00am and 7.00pm.

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow

From Birmingham

From Manchester

From Edinburgh/Glasgow
      Express services, operated by East Coast to London stop at York and are extremely frequent.
      · 0 replies
    • bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter