Kameo

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

It has been several days since Nintendo announced the original final fantasy crystal chronicles would be getting a revamp and coming to switch

the crystal chronicles game series was originally just on Nintendo devices however the new crystal chronicles game will be on PS4 as well

my question is Crystal Chronicles is a co-op final fantasy , many PlayStation owners at the time didn’t like the idea and brushed it off as stupid what do you think about it actually coming to the PS4 now

• Like 1

I'm going to be getting it for Switch - I didn't play back through it fully on the GameCube.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kameo
      Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on SONYs position over crossplay between PS4 and Switch/XBoxONE

What is crossplay - it is when multiple machines/formats/companies share online servers

what is the issue - SONY isn’t allowing crossplay involving Nintendo and Microsoft consoles while Nintendo and Microsoft find no issue with crossplay between their respective formats

it would be understandable involving rocket league and minecraft however PlayStation owners are up in arms that there epic accounts that are linked to PSN for the game Fortnite can’t be linked to Nintendo or Microsoft accounts and they have to create new ones
      they are even more displeased with SONYs response over it
    • By left-one
      I have an inkling that smash bros for the switch would be a good one.