Sign in to follow this  
normyp

How about a WC3 tournament at the next epic?

With the announcment of WC Reforged and the departure of Dota 2 as a confirmed tournament could we perhaps see a tournament for WarCraft 3 TFT at the next epic lan? I know we have SC2 already but WC3 is a drastically different game.

I can't see people playing it yet, but maybe when Reforged is out it could be a different story, sadly Reforged isn't until late 2019, as I can't wait to play it! 

1 minute ago, Winbar said:

I can't see people playing it yet, but maybe when Reforged is out it could be a different story, sadly Reforged isn't until late 2019, as I can't wait to play it! 

Neither! I started watching a few WC3 streamers a couple months ago and can't believe I missed out on this game until now. I played BFME2 but didn't realise WC3 is basically a better version and runs a lot smoother too.

I just hope it gets the same modding community behind it, half the fun with WC3 was the mods out there (including Dota itself of course!), used to have great fun at LAN parties with things like line tower wars and dodge the aroused priest!