Sign in to follow this  
ALuzionz

LFT for R6 Tournament

Hi all,

Looking to Join or Start a team to play in the tournament at Epic 26.

I'm a Support Main, however comfortable at roaming/anti-roaming.

I have work to juggle with so Availability is usually only 3 hours in the evenings Mon-Thur and 4+ hours Fri night. Any hours Saturday and Sunday.
If you plan on going to Epic LAN, hit me up and we can get some games.
Tickets will need to be bought by Mid January (If not already bought) so I know we're not gonna get dodged.
Please note, You must be 18+ to Participate.

My Uplay is Aluzionz.LFT
Cheers
Aluzionz

Update,

An organisation has approached me and is willing to fund a team with me, If you need a 5th then let me know and I will approach the org and see what they say.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stanbobbler
      Hey,
      I'm looking for a DotA team for this event  I'm looking to play carry if possible, but I would also consider support.
      3.9k MMR Played in joinDOTA League, Student Gaming Championships, a few UK in-houses and ~350 team CM games My best carries this patch; Sven, Chaos Knight, AM, Spectre, Ember, Juggernaut, Storm 17 years old Add me on steam if you are looking for a player/team: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stanbobbler/
    • Guest CAS
      By Guest CAS
      Hey Peeps,

I know its a long shot as probably nobody knows much about this game, but honestly this is truely one of the best tactical shooters I have ever played to date, it requires a ridiculous amount of teamwork as well as knowledge.

Anyway just a simple question do you think this could be a tournament for the next epic?

Let me know your thought's
  • Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter