Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

skiddybear

epic.26 - Lakeside defrag

Hello,

I understand there is normally a defrag closer to the event to bring groups together after the scatter-shots of open season.

When are we looking to begin this prestigious activity? that back row is looking tasty ;)

Your right it does. Maybe something for the two groups to discuss and sort between themselves?

I'm not 100% sure on the defrag plan but they are normally done for sold out events and as you can imagine the staff are all super busy planning our biggest event yet.

It would be really help if the two groups could nominate someone to chat more about it with each other and sort via PM. It saves some work for the epic staff and I think its just going to be 1/2 and 1/2 on the row by the looks of it.

Am sure we could begin a conversation with 404.

Any 404 guys about? How many you got total? What you feeling ? 

We definitely need some kind of defrag for Lakeside. We have a few people from our group scattered around as they booked fairly recently when few seats remained. Would be pretty unfair if they didn't get to sit with us especially considering for one of them it's their first epic.

@ 404 clan, we have 5 on the back row and so do you albeit scattered. 

Would you like to begin moving our guys close together, which side would you like? 

K1 - K5 gangway side or K6 - K10 wallside?

40 minutes ago, skiddybear said:

Would you like to begin moving our guys close together, which side would you like? 

@Dukey @domuk

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skiddybear said:

You can have half of row J, don't mind what half. Doesn't make sense to split us.

Edited by Progspawn

11 minutes ago, Progspawn said:

You can have J1-J5. Doesn't make sense to split us.

you are going to be split up anyway with the amount you are bringing.

25 minutes ago, andywhy said:

Me and dminting have had a go as well. Probably no point as it'll ultimately be done by staff but we got a bit bored :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WELr-IaCHqmCcXC19mcNp7p-3HoK1xW1qZgTXsc8PMg/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Dave screwed up and missed people off some how. I guess that's the danger staff have whenever they do it too!

"Andy's Draft 1" seems to be good to us we will take the 5 seats on K row closest to the aisle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, skiddybear said:

First thing that came to my mind too...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skiddybear said:

"Andy's Draft 1" seems to be good to us we will take the 5 seats on K row closest to the aisle.

Hang on now, you stuck yourself between our checkerboard trying to steal our row, after we were there first. You don't get to pick anything here.

You take J or you take the arena. Up to you.

Edited by Progspawn
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Progspawn said:

Hang on now, you stuck yourself between our checkerboard trying to steal our row, you don't get to pick anything here.

You take J or you take the arena. Up to you.

"Steal our row" .. 404 running the show now?

Edited by skiddybear

19 minutes ago, Progspawn said:

Yeah, on row J...

Going to have to get creative on this one, but i’m sure with planning we can all be a happy row j family, 90 people strong! :-D

Edited by Dav_Ral
I can do maths, honest...
  • Haha 1

The seating defag is going to be nice and easy. 404 who got the back row of seats (first) will have the people who are not 404 moved over to j row and the other 404 on j row will be moved to k row. Then there will be a few extra 404 on J row left over who are happy to seat at either row.

3 minutes ago, domuk said:

The seating defag is going to be nice and easy. 404 who got the back row of seats (first) will have the people who are not 404 moved over to j row and the other 404 on j row will be moved to k row. Then there will be a few extra 404 on J row left over who are happy to seat at either row.

404 really love to throw their weight about.

you clearly only got 5 seats on the back row.. you dont claim a whole row with just 1 seat.

The back row war is something quite common, we have lost in the past and won in the past. This time we have equal numbers, so fair is fair we split the row evenly.

Meh, you seem to think that we wouldnt? We have more people in our group going to lan than you so yer we are going to make sure we sit together, if epic wont move you away from us on the back row, welcome to 404 you weekend with us will be what ever you want to make of it.