Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

MRated

epic26 - Event Defrag

11 hours ago, Whalley said:

Hello

I've just checked the seating plan to notice we've been moved all along one row. Previously our group were sat back to back. We had our seats placed there for months.

Please can we be sat back to back in the same orientation as before? Not sure if this will be possible but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Our clan tag is BLP, members are Whalley, Spankshot, Polycide, xiiAlexx, Sparkles902, Athell and Bogeye.

We are all casual gamers, just sat in CSGO as there were no spaces in the casual areas.

Anything you could do would be amazing. We're not fussy about what area we're sat in, we just really wanted to be back to back :)

Nick 

Hi Whalley,

Had a look for you, and I cannot seem to make you back to back anywhere at relative ease, due to a few groups increasing their numbers since the seating plan was done, or the fact that getting you anywhere else would cause me a few headaches. If we are looking at selling out anytime soon, it might be more feasible when it comes to opening the 2 rows down in the bottom right and I can tinker down there, but at this stage it is unlikely. The only option as you are a group of 7 is to do you as a 5 and 2 but I can imagine that wouldn't be fun either?

Sorry buddy :( 

3 hours ago, justinian said:

Hi, would this be possible, or will there be lots of space to get around the desks where they're closest to the wall anyway?

Done.

6 hours ago, Gumpster said:

Hi Whalley,

Had a look for you, and I cannot seem to make you back to back anywhere at relative ease, due to a few groups increasing their numbers since the seating plan was done, or the fact that getting you anywhere else would cause me a few headaches. If we are looking at selling out anytime soon, it might be more feasible when it comes to opening the 2 rows down in the bottom right and I can tinker down there, but at this stage it is unlikely. The only option as you are a group of 7 is to do you as a 5 and 2 but I can imagine that wouldn't be fun either?

Sorry buddy :( 

Thanks for looking anyway Gumpster, really appreciate it.

Fingers crossed you sell out, both for your and our benefit! :)

Good luck with the final bits of organisation.

10 hours ago, Cabaal said:

Trying to get my head around where that moves us too, if we're back to back at the top of the row near the wall then that's great with us, otherwise please let me know what your proposing. 

Exactly as you've said it. You'll be back to back at the top if that's all good? :)

Hi

We've had a last minute signup to our group - AndyPandyPie, clan tag Nigel. Given the seats are now locked could you please move both Nickj and I from our current seats (AR-A1 & AR-A2), along with AndyPandyPie (currently unseated), to a new seating area in which we can all sit together e.g. AR-L13 to AR-L15?

Appreciate any support with this :) 

Many thanks

18 hours ago, Narstyle said:

Hello from the #perryparty contingency again,

We have attempted to contact a few members of LOTH both on the forums and by others means, but haven't heard a reply back. Could we politely request to be put back to back at the bottom (entrance side of the aisle) of our rows in Lakeside? I understand this moves perhaps 3 or 4 LOTH (to be back to back with their group still, I should mention) and shouldn't cause too much of an issue from our point of view. 

I know personally, and have met a few of the people from the LOTH group at previous LANs and have played local multiplayer games with them. If they reach out in this thread or before the defrag locked happens in discontent, we will happily go back to this current draft (#2) at time of posting.

Hope that makes some sense, cheers.

14 hours ago, Cabaal said:

Trying to get my head around where that moves us too, if we're back to back at the top of the row near the wall then that's great with us, otherwise please let me know what your proposing. 

4 hours ago, Narstyle said:

Exactly as you've said it. You'll be back to back at the top if that's all good? :)

All sorted for both communities. I have put it live on the seating plan also.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ashw1n said:

Hi

We've had a last minute signup to our group - AndyPandyPie, clan tag Nigel. Given the seats are now locked could you please move both Nickj and I from our current seats (AR-A1 & AR-A2), along with AndyPandyPie (currently unseated), to a new seating area in which we can all sit together e.g. AR-L13 to AR-L15?

Appreciate any support with this :) 

Many thanks

Done.

10 hours ago, Narstyle said:

yes that's all good with us :)

hello is there an updated draft i could take a look at (specifically looking to see if we're missing any sc2 people in "our" area)?

1 hour ago, RiSky said:

hello is there an updated draft i could take a look at (specifically looking to see if we're missing any sc2 people in "our" area)?

Updated on the original link.

Be aware the seating plan defrag has been completed, however changes will be made without much warning. There will be no further changes after Sunday 3rd February, so if there are any teams of 5 planning to come to LAN, better get booked asap.

Hello again from #perryparty,

Thanks for sorting out the back to back's. Any chance for having the end seat to the aisle on both sides? We plan on playing some local multiplayer games with spectators and those end of aisle seats are great for getting people around a screen!

No biggie if not, I think this will be our last request. We'll sort out a mini-seating plan amongst our selves once the seats are all sorted. Thanks!

A couple of final updates:

• Any rows with a space in them has had those spaces shunted down or up to the ends of the row. (There was one exception because I believe there is still a RL team without a paid player so that was factored in)
  • Swapped a CS:GO team (Swaggy & co) to the opposite side of the row to fit in PowerYourAura CS:GO team with their manager and Blanks.
  • IF (and I stress the IF) we do manage to sell more tickets that means we need to open the bottom right rows, I will honour all current requests for moves that have been cited in this thread (so the CS teams being closer to the CS:GO player area and the BLP back to back request).

For clarification, any final requests will be made by 11pm tonight, otherwise the seating plan will be deemed sensible and fit for everyone and will be completely locked down.

I hope all participants enjoy LAN, and as ever, if people feel strongly about the seating picker and the fact we do defrags, then you are always welcome to come and find either Mark or myself, and we will gladly give you some time and sit down with you to address your concerns in person.

On 01/02/2019 at 19:02, Narstyle said:

Hello again from #perryparty,

Thanks for sorting out the back to back's. Any chance for having the end seat to the aisle on both sides? We plan on playing some local multiplayer games with spectators and those end of aisle seats are great for getting people around a screen!

No biggie if not, I think this will be our last request. We'll sort out a mini-seating plan amongst our selves once the seats are all sorted. Thanks!

Unfortunately not, those that are not with any other communities, we place at end of rows rather than fully surrounding them with people they dont know (in most cases)

1 hour ago, Gumpster said:

A couple of final updates:

• Any rows with a space in them has had those spaces shunted down or up to the ends of the row. (There was one exception because I believe there is still a RL team without a paid player so that was factored in)
  • Swapped a CS:GO team (Swaggy & co) to the opposite side of the row to fit in PowerYourAura CS:GO team with their manager and Blanks.
  • IF (and I stress the IF) we do manage to sell more tickets that means we need to open the bottom right rows, I will honour all current requests for moves that have been cited in this thread (so the CS teams being closer to the CS:GO player area and the BLP back to back request).

For clarification, any final requests will be made by 11pm tonight, otherwise the seating plan will be deemed sensible and fit for everyone and will be completely locked down.

I hope all participants enjoy LAN, and as ever, if people feel strongly about the seating picker and the fact we do defrags, then you are always welcome to come and find either Mark or myself, and we will gladly give you some time and sit down with you to address your concerns in person.

when will the draft be updated? or is the seating plan now correct on the actual seating plan?

40 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

when will the draft be updated? or is the seating plan now correct on the actual seating plan?

Actual seating plan is correct, I'll update the draft to reflect it (just coz sometimes it makes it easier to see which teams are which and where everyone is sitting).

On 03/02/2019 at 12:24, Gumpster said:

Thanks again. Here's hoping! :)

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter