Captain_Snorkles

Looking For 2 CSGO Player

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Captain_Snorkles
      Looking for 2 players for epic Lan Feb CounterStrike GO ?  
    • By DwG_iCoN
      Hi guys,

We will be entering two teams again into the Rocket League tournament at Epic 26 but unfortunately only have 5 players. We require one more player. Looking for Champ 1/2 player if possible, but happy to hear from anyone!

iCoN
    • By Frozen
      Hey!
      Me and my friend are looking for a 3rd player for the Rocket league tournament at epic26! We are both platinum 1 players and if we are being honest just participating for the fun of being included!

Feel free to reply or drop me a message here or on steam! Steam ID is dazzo2008.

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 0 replies
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
    • naysayerz

#ESLPREM Conference will be live from epic 26 today, from 11am in Fair Isle Room.  Anyone with at is welcome to attend, we would like to have an open forum of discussion  

· 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter