Rewatch the first ever Lanmaster here now, just tweaked the audio a little

we enjoyed it so much, big thanks to everyone who came and shared the moment with us, you guys honestly made 3 months of editing and whipping the contestants worth while. we hope you enjoyed it as we did. big thankyou to Epic.Lan for blindly trusting us with 2 hrs of stage time, to the production Team (The trolls and goblins ;D) who were spot on with their cues and did excellent work with the videos.

Watch this space for more announcements on the Next Lanmaster.

• Like 1

I still can't believe, watching this again, that I'm the one that swore the most in a small period of time... I'd have been sure that @DrPen0r would have beaten me to that...

I thought all of 404 would have beaten you(no mister reech i expect you to swear)

image.jpeg.e051771265f8dc61ea67eaaad24f13c8.jpeg

People seem to have this ridiculous impression that 404 are this rowdy bunch of uncouth, brash, foul mouthed degenerates.

Frankly I have no idea where you come up with "foul mouthed", it's obviously not true!

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen.

The time has come. The Earth sunders beneath your feet. The peal of lightning steaks the sky. The ashen ruins of all your life lie before you as the tautologous vapours that have been your existence to date pale to insignificance.

Yes.

LANMaster. Is back.

Today we open the door to the Epic LAN community to enter the greatest achievement of your lives. LANMaster Season 2.

The next episode of LANMaster will air live on the main stage during Epic LAN 28.

To be eligible to enter you maintain the following minimum credentials;

1. You MUST be in attendance for Epic LAN 28 ( - Attendance is strictly provided by yourself.
2. You MUST be willing to share your full current address and phone number with the LANMaster team.
3. You MUST have the ability to video yourself for ALL tasks either through a modern Smart Phone or Video Camera.
4. You MUST be available to film 6no tasks over the coming 4 months.
5. You MUST be moderately entertaining.
6. You MUST be prepared for you and  your entries to be forensically scrutinised in front of a crowd on stage.
7. You MUST be prepared to wager at least one tangible possession.

Everything else is a bonus.

As you know, points are awarded for guile, creativity and resourcefulness.

This single chance to rise above the merits of your sires is upon you. Do not pass up this opportunity. 

Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of compatibility and how much I dislike you (Note, this applies to you all).

To enter, send myself a PM through Facebook or the Epic LAN community forums stating WHY you should be picked for the next battle of the ages.

Entries close two weeks today. Be ready.

Good Luck out there Buddy. You're gonna need it.

The LANMaster.

• Like 2