Colonel_Mitch

Loner on his own!

Ok so I've been to a couple of events before with friends, and several Insomnia in the past so I'm well aware of what the LAN scene is all about, but I don't have any friends to coax into joining me this time.

I wasn't planing on coming alone but super busy with work and there is now a quiet period so I'd like some R&R!

I'm an easygoing guy, play League of Legends (but not for a fair while), PUBG, CIV5, and most recently WoW on a WOTLK private server.

Also been known to dabble in CSS for fun games.

Anyone happy for me to join their group for the weekend?

I can't speak for anyone here, because obviously I am part of the management team at epic.LAN and don't really participate in that manner.

However there are some wonderful groups of people sat downstairs in Lakeside who maybe willing to take you under their wing and play with you throughout the weekend.

If you get truly stuck, then ask one of the members of staff within the rooms to introduce you to people who maybe willing to help you out :)

Bunch of us from Sinister Cows are in Lakeside although we play the more FPS focused games such as Overwatch, Rainbow Six: Seige, CS:GO, Apex Legends, Rust, Division 2 etc. We play to enjoy / have a laugh so nothing serious. We're situated at LK-K1 up to LK-K6 and my names Mike. Welcome to join us on coms even if you don't play any of these.