Due to the shift to social media and the use of the forums dropping dramatically, we have made the decision to close the forums.

The forums are now in READ ONLY mode

The gallery will be migrated to flickr

epic.Management

GraemeKustom

Kustom / epic.3 pre-ordering info

Hi Folks,

Happy new year etc ^_^

I'll be popping down to Epic LAN 3 for Friday afternoon - mid-day Sunday - bringing in tow a range of demonstration gaming peripherals, some confectionery (yes, tablet) and a small stock of LAN essentials for purchase.

I'll put up a stock list here shortly of items that will be available for sale, basically part of the range from our LAN.Shop - http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/LAN_Shop.html

If you know already that you would like a particular bit of hardware for the event, please order online before 5pm on Thursday 25th Feb and choose the shipping option '9b. Pickup at epic.LAN Three' during checkout to get free delivery to the event. Payment can be made by paypal, credit / debit card or if you choose 'I will pay cash in the shop' that means you can pay on collection at the event.

Simples :)

I'll make sure as well to get a couple of mini-tournaments set up again for you guys, although I promise this won't involve dolphins of any sort, as they are far, FAR too addictive.

Tablet - reordered, we'll have a nice fresh supply in good time.

KoolAid - all flavours will be in stock in time, so yep, I'll brew up some of those.

Strudel - lol, that was a bit of fun at Multiplay. I did actually find some at the supermarket eventually but it needed to be oven cooked, so it's not the most practical LAN food after all.

Strudel is here - http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_999959.html

Desk decorating - Does covering it in mouse mats count?

Desk decorating - Does covering it in mouse mats count?

Yes cos i want a new mouse mat so need lots to choose from :D

Hi peoples,

Sorry I'm running a bit late - I'm a bit swamped with work just now, between the usual stuff and getting things set up for Kustom's own LAN this weekend, but I'll be back at the start of next week with a list of stock that will be available.

Looking forward to visiting again, and of course the Armagetron tournament I'll be hosting on Saturday night should be a lol. :)

Excellent! Just did a pre-order, reference: MP87LD30063242 however I may have selected pickup at epic.three and also filled out my delivery details... oops!

Excellent! Just did a pre-order, reference: MP87LD30063242 however I may have selected pickup at epic.three and also filled out my delivery details... oops!

Yeh that's fine, you still have to put your address in anyway otherwise the page won't allow you to proceed.

really was the wrong time to go on a diet. although I might pre order some fat stuff for when I come off the diet :P

Again a massive thanks to the Kustom guys for coming all the way down the event and keeping us stocked up with random games and KoolAid for the weekend!

Flatout 2 was soooo funny! Plus I had a nice bit of Tablet... mmmmmmmmmm

Thanks guys :)

Enjoyed the weekend - was nice to get some time to take part too !

But yes, hope you all enjoyed the rounds of Zero Gear, Flatout 2, Continuum, Armagetron - and not forgetting Robot Unicorn Attack !

Damn that exploding unicorn, honestly.

Thanks for all who visited our space and tried / bought the products as well.

See you all soon !

I have awesome mouse mat! and tablet :3

And thank you for the demo for the 3D stuff, I've been interested in seeing it in action :)

Guest Fatal

And I have a working microphone :D and also found Graeme's phone :D

• Amazon

• Recent Status Updates

• bakewell

Me and a mate are attending the Cardiff CS:GO qualifiers. Looking to join a team that needs 2 x mercs.

We've been playing since 1.6 on and off, are part of an online team, and are usually rank LE+

Get in touch if you have availability. Steam name: myalternativeaccount or just message on here.
      · 0 replies
    • Solarr

epic24 seems so long ago and I haven't been back since. Having taken the 3v3 Rocket League tournament, I'm hungry for more.

And so...

I have plans to return to epic27 with a new team behind me! I am incredibly excited as epic24 was my first taste of a LAN and I loved every minute of it. It's completely worth the 700 miles round trip and I'm ready to do it all over again!

· 1 reply
    • BackByDemand  »  Digsy

Are you still looking for a team? Our 3rd went AWOL
      · 0 replies
  • Twitch Streams

• No Streams Available
    • No Streams Available
  • New Topics

• epic.LAN Twitter